Internal problems - true story

seth89

muhahhahahah too late i had escaped, and now i am back into the valley of death :icon_eek: and yes thor is right.. all the skilled player like : kilga,nnoora,ryalnos, and me *cough* have left this world long time ago, Nelaime, u leave too :lol:

You forgot about me :icon_wink:

joshh08

muhahhahahah too late i had escaped, and now i am back into the valley of death :icon_eek: and yes thor is right.. all the skilled player like : kilga,nnoora,ryalnos, and me *cough* have left this world long time ago, Nelaime, u leave too :lol:

ryalnos... skilled??? what the hell are you smoking today? :lol:.

DeletedUser

kash shut up please. i love how you insult those that are still here. those that are still here have no skill according to you and a few others????? if i remember correctly the only reason your rear end lasted as long as it did was due to one person, not your skill. do us all a favor stay in the forums where you play. stick to what your good at bro. sigs.

Kash2Smash

jeez dal loneliness has made you loose your sense of humour :S