Internal problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As you may see, I am tribeless atm. It happend due to some technical reasons. I am still part of evil - feel free to include me in any war stats

DeletedUser

As you may see, I am tribeless atm. It happend due to some technical reasons. I am still part of evil - feel free to include me in any war stats

great opertunity to join AXE :icon_razz:

^.^

DeletedUser

Val? I thought N~L were the recruiting n00bs... Don't take that from us. :icon_cry:

recruiting up to 60 members isn t bad. if we would kick an active player into axe2g it would be bad. as long as you dun create more branches to playerwhore its all fine :)

or do you mean nelaime is a noob and shouldn t be recruited ?

DeletedUser

recruiting up to 60 members isn t bad. if we would kick an active player into axe2g it would be bad. as long as you dun create more branches to playerwhore its all fine :)

or do you mean nelaime is a noob and shouldn t be recruited ?

No, No, Nelaime is a good player.

You are right 60 members isn't bad. What I was refering to was the proverbial N~L tactic of recruiting enemies into our ranks, mid-war. (a trait we have been much despised for (See Every N~L Flame thread))

DeletedUser

No, No, Nelaime is a good player.

You are right 60 members isn't bad. What I was refering to was the proverbial N~L tactic of recruiting enemies into our ranks, mid-war. (a trait we have been much despised for (See Every N~L Flame thread))

no way nelaime was always our friend ^.^

doesn t count as in war :icon_razz:

and i dun dispise NL for taking people midwar. i dispise em for merging whole tribes away with seemingly no end to it set by any tribelimit :)

DeletedUser

no way nelaime was always our friend ^.^

doesn t count as in war :icon_razz:

and i dun dispise NL for taking people midwar. i dispise em for merging whole tribes away with seemingly no end to it set by any tribelimit :)

Enemies more in an "on paper" sense. The merging of whole tribes is a touchy topic I must admit. I wasn't too thrilled about the whole idea at first, but although it may be a bit reprehensible, it does work. Not a personal favorite of tactics for me though.

DeletedUser

Enemies more in an "on paper" sense. The merging of whole tribes is a touchy topic I must admit. I wasn't too thrilled about the whole idea at first, but although it may be a bit reprehensible, it does work. Not a personal favorite of tactics for me though.

the fact that it works makes it even worse
msn_red_fox_smilies-13.gif

means Nl can do it all over and over again.

till theres no tribes left in w 15 and it all gets uber boring :mad:

DeletedUser

Yep. Well the leadership of N~L has said that there will be no more additions. But, who can say for sure?

DeletedUser

Yep. Well the leadership of N~L has said that there will be no more additions. But, who can say for sure?

its not much left in w 15 to take in... i am still scared that they might add more :S

ashoka1

i dispise em for merging whole tribes away with seemingly no end to it set by any tribe limit :)

what happens when one conquers a country...takes the land and kills the entire population or takes the existing people along(those who want to cooperate)..kill others..

the same is true about mergers...whenever a corporate entity acquires some other ailing sick unit or a profitable unit for that matter..

anyways..no 60 players in this game have nobles to noble all other players....if axe wanna try that ..they r welcome

DeletedUser

what happens when one conquers a country...takes the land and kills the entire population or takes the existing people along(those who want to cooperate)..kill others..

the same is true about mergers...whenever a corporate entity acquires some other ailing sick unit or a profitable unit for that matter..

anyways..no 60 players in this game have nobles to noble all other players....if axe wanna try that ..they r welcome

estimated time to noble all of axe enemys completely... > 4 years even if they dun deffend. so? you justify you actions by not beeing able to noble all in a reasonable time? sry but thats no reason for me. and it might be that i see another motivation in this game then you. i play to fight. you obviously play to aquire land. and that honestly... would bore me to death.

DeletedUser

Yes, AXE is next to merge into us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.