Internal Tribe Forums

DeletedUser2386

Hey guys, just wanted suggestions of what forums to place in our tribe.
I would also like to know what you have in place, and why.

DeletedUser

Was I supposed to help? >_<

You can probably get away with making different sections on your forums. Some will be important, others not. You should probably hide a few just to be safe. dirty spies... bleh

Hope that helped :D

netjakdim

Make a Tavern Section or General section so that people can introduce themselves and whatnot pick on each other you get the idea.
Make a game section if you so desire it will keep folks checking in on the forums, it helps aleviate the need to spam important things.
Make a Support Thread just in case you get a noob or two that panics at a scouting attack and it can serve to help if someone will be away for a day or two and needs a sitter.
Make an Offensive thread or Attack thread that way as people get towards nobles they can point out a target and request help if they need it clearing or organize targets later on when war starts.
Make an officers thread and hide it only for officers so you will have a place to communicate and plan before presenting to the rest of the tribe this will help fight against spies somewhat.
Then if you have allies make a joint thread so that you can get to know the idiots you are working with.

DeletedUser

Most forums in tribes are like email addresses people have. I've seen some with up to 50 different subforums. When there is over 4 subforums I just don't have the will to bother checking in anymore cause you never know where new posts are going in.

DeletedUser

General/OPS/Support/Account sitting/Guides/Offtopic these are the ones my w13 tribe has and we have won the world just cleaning up and whatnot

DeletedUser

you don't need skype it is a good tool but it mostly just ends up being pointless spam :p

DeletedUser

That's why I added it. :icon_wink: Keeps the spam out of the OPs and Support forums.

DeletedUser

Oh, you know me. Haters gonna hate.

Also, I've found that really the only things a good tribe needs on the internals is a support forum. Everything else gravitates to skype. There's spam, but people are serious when they need to be. That or I just have more faith in humanity than I should.

DeletedUser13939

Oh, you know me. Haters gonna hate.

Also, I've found that really the only things a good tribe needs on the internals is a support forum. Everything else gravitates to skype. There's spam, but people are serious when they need to be. That or I just have more faith in humanity than I should.

You have more faith than you should. .-.

DeletedUser

General
Support
Attacks
Games
Officer
Suggestions/help
Allied forum
Group forums ex: 3 groups, A,B, and C, each tribal members are grouped into one, groups are based on geographical location. they are more helpful on worlds with larger tribe limits, but none the less, lets people post reports and coordinate attack and defense in small groups. also can lead to the groups forming tight bonds, leading to stronger tribal integrity.

DeletedUser

Look, you dont need allies or anyone else so no need for group forums

Im in pacman (the elitest tribe around here) and what we have is

General and Internals - well general to use for communication and internals you know why (all pro tribes use that)