Internal -TU-

DeletedUser118971

wow what a joke of a tribe, -TU-

They’ve tried to take me out, wasting over 200,000 troops over the past 2 days.. giving me a 150,000 unit defender of the day!
Sending nearly 1000 fakes at me.

I’m only 40,000 points in size of consisting of 13 village.
https://www.twstats.com/en108/index...ource=en&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=dsref
Find me in game
.SAO.

Ok fair enough you have cleared 6 of my villages so far that are under 2k in points lol, enjoy nobling them, better be quick because I’m demolishing building lvs as we speak! Honestly, what a waste of troops when half of you in -Tu- are used to nobling barbs.

You guys can’t even do a operation for shit (-tu-) do your main tribe a favour and actually get your self internally nobled. Stop being selfish and getting carried to where you are now. Just hogging villages that can’t even be used properly, waste of time and space.

Peace
ALL hail Dalton
#DaltonFOrThewIN

Curious George

Reaction score
Honestly, what a waste of troops when half of you in -Tu- are used to nobling barbs.

Well, regardless of how bad they are or not, nobling barbs seems a strange point for you to use to try and discredit them when you have literally only nobled barbs this world.

87965e498879fa8e4f5ca6e2c52b3bc3.png

DeletedUser118971

Well, regardless of how bad they are or not, nobling barbs seems a strange point for you to use to try and discredit them when you have literally only nobled barbs this world.

87965e498879fa8e4f5ca6e2c52b3bc3.png

Gonna bring that up? You seen the size of me, im playing for fun as a turtle.... not competing as these people should be at this stage of game.. couldn’t care less if I get nobled. The way they have Gone about it was bad, still have a fair amount of troops left. This is about (-tu-) not (-td-)

DeletedUser120056

Must been a reason or (s) as to why you were being internalled LOL

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
@balack2 o_O

Side 1:
Tribes: Dalton
Side 2:
Tribes: Taxi, CAB

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 125
Side 2: 40
Difference: 85

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,024,723
Side 2: 368,839
Difference: 655,884

chart

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Stunz Oct 17, 01:25
we won`t collapse? playing against a bunch of mediocre to bad players, disgusting!

But have no fear Taxi! Your lord and savior Stunz is here to save you all.

soulofsteel8

Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: Dalton
Side 2:
Tribes: Taxi

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 141
Side 2: 230
Difference: 89