Internaling. :(

DeletedUser

It now seems a couple of the top tribes are doing it. :(

This makes me sad face, Because they require no skills to obtain and they're just stopping the other people who work hard to get top spots not get them. :(

Discuss now.

DeletedUser

Is it inactive internalling or giving their villages up without anyone losing troops.
If Its inactive internalling then It's fair game :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, But if the person that internalled them sorted it out with the Duke/Baron that they would find out when that person was attacking someone / has no troops at home, And then nobled them & kicked them without the person knowing, It's just mean. :(

DeletedUser

theirs nothing wrong with internaling people.

i do agree that it doesnt require skill, but when people quit, or have coplayer problems merges and eating isnt wrong.

DeletedUser

Now that's just stupid. The tribe Is putting more eggs In one basket.

Can I assume you were the player?

DeletedUser

Look at it from the tribe's perspective. If you had players quitting the game with decent sized villages dotted around, would you just want to dismiss them and allow the village to be nobled by someone else before taking it back? I wouldn't.

Its all part of keeping their rank, it happens in every world and is just a common feature of the game. There's no sense when a tribe has nobles readily available, leaving the villages inactive and dismissed from their tribe, for others to take and use them.

Bcardi

Look at it from the tribe's perspective. If you had players quitting the game with decent sized villages dotted around, would you just want to dismiss them and allow the village to be nobled by someone else before taking it back? I wouldn't.

Its all part of keeping their rank, it happens in every world and is just a common feature of the game. There's no sense when a tribe has nobles readily available, leaving the villages inactive and dismissed from their tribe, for others to take and use them.

Its also the fact as to why would you give other tribes nice size villages to build troops in them to use against you?

Would be pretty stupid for a tribe to allow that to happen.

DeletedUser

Can I assume you were the player?

Yerp, A couple of Worlds back, My troops + A noble were out & about to noble my second village on the world (yayy!) and just before my noble hit someone from my tribe did what i just said, Noble my only villa so i was out already. :(

DeletedUser

Yerp, A couple of Worlds back, My troops + A noble were out & about to noble my second village on the world (yayy!) and just before my noble hit someone from my tribe did what i just said, Noble my only villa so i was out already. :(

I think the lesson to be learned there is be careful who you trust with information about your account.

DeletedUser

True, I didn't even know why they wanted to know that..

It was my first world so i was in that "oooomg wat do i do on teh gaem lolz" and i had no idea they could use that info against me, I kinda thought they would help pre-noble it for me, Because most of them had a villa or two near it.

DeletedUser

Ouch. But if it's your first game It's too be expected any decent tribe will noble out their noobs.

DeletedUser

Meh, I have gotten better since then, ALOT better, If i come across any of them ever again, I will noble them so hard, Their
great great great Grand Children will feel it.

DeletedUser

So? That was incredibly mean thing to do considering they were the ones that taught me how to play, Then they turn around and do that to me.

DeletedUser

They taught you hoe too build up your village so It would make a good noble target whilst keeping you under the protection it's a good way to grow quick and fast.

DeletedUser

It all makes sense to me now.... They didn't really care about me and the other 5 or so noobs in the tribe who were about the same size as me, They just wanted to have a couple of good & easy noble targets early on in the game. O____O

DeletedUser13939

*checks tribe's nobling history*

No internaling as of yet. :3

HorseSoldier

I heard allos aka astronomy is on this world so expect a whole lot of internalling, recruiting, then even more internalling. If it's true he's here it will become obvious soon enough.