International Master Drinkers

DeletedUser

With the fall of IKEA, a new tribe arises. IMD. We will kick ass, and we will not be lead by King Matt II, but by Warham. I know, I was the second half of King Ham II, but I was only online in weekens, wasn't active enough to do anything other then give advice that was usually ignored:p And yes, I also know that I'll still be inactive for another month, so I guess I'll become active again around the time the accounts in my area get to nobling, but I hope I can get ppl to sit me a bit here and there so I hope I won't have a huge arrears. Look out for us :p

DeletedUser

zoaping!!
this tribe will drink all of you under the table!

DeletedUser

Worst. Thread. Ever :\

and wait what? You also duked us? :icon_wink:

oh yeah you were the guy who came in once in a while :$

anyways <3 good luck hammy'z

DeletedUser

Worst. Thread. Ever :\

and wait what? You also duked us? :icon_wink:

oh yeah you were the guy who came in once in a while :$

anyways <3 good luck hammy'z

allot of talking but you ain't do nothing.
Instead of picking on evryone about the thread you could better just shut-up and leave.
ty

DeletedUser

Instead of picking on evryone about the thread you could better just shut-up and leave.
ty

Haha don't mind this guy eddy, he's just drunk :p

DeletedUser

Oh yeah nice going Ikea guys! Could have shown a little manliness and fought a bit then hit the restart button.

DeletedUser

You players are meant to be the best and elitist/pro or whatever tribalwars members and yet you lot always fail as leaders honestly now what is so good about you lot ?

This is just curiosity not being rude so please do not take it the wrong way :)

King Matt II

Oh yeah nice going Ikea guys! Could have shown a little manliness and fought a bit then hit the restart button.

This has nothing to do with IKEA. :)

You players are meant to be the best and elitist/pro or whatever tribalwars members and yet you lot always fail as leaders honestly now what is so good about you lot ?

We did?

Please point me in the direction where I (or any other leadership from IKEA) claimed to be elite in any way, shape or form. :)

Also, as I posted in the other thread: IKEA did not fail. :icon_wink:

Last edited:

STAFAST

Damn, I got excited about this topic, then i read it....please dont tease master drinkers like this, if you make a topic about drinking, stay with it. Sheesh, should send some nukes your way just for the pain you have caused me :(

DeletedUser

So basically what you're saying is, you're going to do exactly the same in this tribe that you did in IKEA for another month, be an invisible leader...without the Awhsumness of Matt there to at least make it fun?

Sounds like a fail to me. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Don't worry bloo, I don't start shit I know I can't handle. It'll be a 2 man tribe untill I get active ;) And I'll be active around the time the first noble arrives in my area.

Fail as leaders? Seriously mate, do your homework before you post. I was online less then 2 days a week and still am, and I have been this way long before w54 started, it even is the reason why I had quit TW for over 1.5 years, and everyone knew this. I was only going to start leading instead of giving advice in a small month from now. And only thing we will be doing in IMD untill I get active is drinking :p

I never hit the restart button. I was the inactive part of King Ham II, but now I have started on the rim with my own account. It's the first time in 2.5 years that I have joined a world.

DeletedUser

YEEEEEY warham

if warham does the same as W26 he will do well

DeletedUser97396

Define the meaning of elite and pro? Because last time I checked it dones't have an individual meaning and it isn't based around one thing. In this case, it's not based around the skills of combat of which a person may or may not have. I know players from IKEA's original members list that could beat you blind folded. Name me a player that's been persistant in every world he/she plays in. Name me a player who's never lost a battle and a player who's never had a bad start up. IKEA was elite in ways that you'll never be able to achieve. They had knowledge of the game and experience, something that many people claim to have but they know nothing. Now, You may comment back on this and be like "oo your an old IKEA member of course your ging to say that :icon_eek:" I'm not an old IKEA member, Infact i've only just returned back to tw but i've done my research and i've read back on previous mails :icon_wink: and in words of family guy "In regardless" i've finished what I had to say :lol::lol:

DeletedUser

So basically what you're saying is, you're going to do exactly the same in this tribe that you did in IKEA for another month, be an invisible leader...without the Awhsumness of Matt there to at least make it fun?

This.

DeletedUser

Shut the bleep up :p I was just playing when I made this thread :D Like I said: I won't be making a real tribe untill I get 100% active everyday, and it will be in 1 month from now.

DeletedUser

ty

:icon_rolleyes:

someone's at that time of the month again

KingJohan said:
^Worst. Lover. Ever. :/

<3

:icon_confused:

you said you could work around the deformity

Deleted User - 3135

I agree :icon_razz: