International Noob Nobler

• Thread starter DeletedUser107523
  • Start date

DeletedUser107523

This had to be done. I am stunned That nobody has brought up how much of a noob tribe INN really are. I have been in INN for a few months now, and if i was taking this world a bit more seriously, i would have left.

wedonthavespiesROFL.png

Joseph-Ducreux-cool-story-bro.jpg

First of all INN are allied with GOTROB and GTC in the fight against PITA. Lets see how that's going.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~INN~
Side 2:
Tribes: PITA

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 215
Difference: 175

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 322,542
Side 2: 1,732,570
Difference: 1,410,028

chart

<spoiler>
tumblr_ldp3jukzHo1qb9a2wo1_500.png
</spoiler>

Yeh, not to well.

Then they decided that they needed an easier target, so they declared on Mongol, a 6m Point tribe, stuck between Gotrob, GTC and INN (who are actually at war with GTC ) Reason Being that they were nobling too many barbarians! ~INN~ hate barbarian noblers!

Nobarbnoblingrule.png

barb1.png

Steady on tiedie. Mongol have no defence ? Lets see

mongolod.png

nnsod.png

They got more than your tribe BRO.

Anyway, i digress! So yeh, INN hates barb noblers! GRRR. Wait whats this.

nobleplanner4.png

nobleplanner3.png

Nobleplanner2.png

nobleplanner1.png

Yeh quite a few barbs in that planner. OK, ok. They are high point barbs, its understandable that you cant noble your own inactives fast enough.

Oh btw mongol, get those claimed villages stacked.

d

Not done yet ladies and gentlespoons. Check these barbs out!

Tribes Total Conquers

barbnoblingchart2.png

Oh, thats quite a lot of barbs, but what about you non barb caps! Hopefully you can make up for your complete hipocracy.

barbpiechart.png

ZOMG You managed to conquer 491 villages of yourself before they turned barbs!

jesus-says-meme-generator-congratulations-you-fail-900a57.jpg

But surely, with your 20m points, you should be able to eat Mongol for breakfast, esp. as they are under constant attacks from Gotrob and GTC?

No-meme-rage-face.jpg

wargrapghone.png

Another big fat nope. So basically, Inn are a big fat bunch of barb nobling noobs. They call themselves International Noob Noblers and they actually are, as most of the time, thy noble themselves.

imout.png

23359901.jpg

DeletedUser107523

Let the guessing begin? Its already started in INN!

DeletedUser

Haha oh boy. Maybe PITA will declare soon. The warstats look pretty tasty.

DeletedUser

Haha oh boy. Maybe PITA will declare soon. The warstats look pretty tasty.

I will post here today some reports of how their great player (Hunslayer) of INN attacks. Will be interesting to see, specially for their ally Gotrob and GTC, also interesting maybe for PITA ( who already kicked their ass). INN better can start go nobling their inactives and barbs again, that goes much better for them. Then atleast the got more points, that looks more impressive for their ally.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Look about how many barbs are claimed by Tiedie and Alsy !!!!. The quote of INN, we dont noble barbs. They are in war against PITA, but busy for a long time with something else. Thats your ally Gotrob and GTC.

New.identity

This will most likely strengthen the alliance between the Robbers and Inn. The Robbers love internalling, not to mention barb nobling!

DeletedUser107523

some embarrassing reports there john. Keep up the good leadership. Mongol deserves a lot more support.

DeletedUser

With members like you I can understand the challenges INN faces, but at the end of the day.........

WHO CARES?

DeletedUser

who really cares pnper all we hear is blah blah blah coming from that hugh hole in your face y not just learn to shut it and play the game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Stats are not stacking in mongols favor atm....

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Mongol

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 7
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 95,459
Side 2: 60,213
Difference: 35,246

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Mongol

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 10
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1: 158,250
Side 2: 88,405
Difference: 69,845

chart

DeletedUser103898

I left the tribe. If your baron is a spy i no longer feel safe. I returned to mongol.

DeletedUser

I left the tribe. If your baron is a spy i no longer feel safe. I returned to mongol.

pretty lame excuse. If you leave a tribe in a war to join the other side because you feel "safe" you are a puss. Especially when the stats are in your favor. Almost sounds like another spy.

DeletedUser103898

whats the point in staying in a tribe that has a spy baron?