Intersum's Sig Tutorial

DeletedUser

id just like to say, i think im in love with Night terror and TicTocBoom, you are awsome with ps.

i need to get ps but i cant afford it :icon_redface: i used GIMP for a short while and i was simply not that good at it :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

lol, sorry i need a sig and i will bug all until i get one :icon_redface: (im fussy)

DeletedUser

Well to tell everyone I will be making again soon in about 2 weeks school is finally done for 2 months yay! Although my skills pale in their presence.

DeletedUser

Yup, it looks allright.

Just a little tip.

Upload your images on Photobucket and put the link between
tags. The signature is smaller than it originally was at the moment, it looks better when you upload it on photobucket.

DeletedUser

Yup, it looks allright.

Just a little tip.

tags. The signature is smaller than it originally was at the moment, it looks better when you upload it on photobucket.

Hmm, i noticed this it seems if you upload to TW.net (your signature) it becomes blured, i dont know alot of about technology but i worked out that uploading on to photobucket does make it 'O So Easy' and perfect quality!.

Soul Train

DeletedUser

Hmm, i noticed this it seems if you upload to TW.net (your signature) it becomes blured, i dont know alot of about technology but i worked out that uploading on to photobucket does make it 'O So Easy' and perfect quality!.

Soul Train

Yeah I think Tribalwars saves the images with .BMP or .GIF to lower size and THEN uploads them. 'Cause you get the blurryness too when you save something on Paint with .BMP or .GIF

DeletedUser

Yup, it looks allright.

Just a little tip.

ahh thanks for the tip, that was realy annoying me :icon_wink: