Interview Thread

DeletedUser

awww I am not going to give out secrets lol

I am trying not to be to silly.

DeletedUser

i eagerly await the ollie interview :(

can i go for it now?

[spoil]Berny2485: Howdy Ollie., long time since I have seen you on the externals. I thank you for having agreed to be in an interview between myself and you. Could you introduce yourself in a few words?

HI!!! I am Ollie :icon_twisted:

Berny: Hello ollie., current duke of Nothin, congratulations on being my last guest. Now you are not a leader however or the founder, do you know who was the founder and the reason why he or she left?

yeah, our member did leave but was only for a few days, you know, silly rl getting in the way. anyway everything is fine now he/she founded it good, non of us really noticed it was missing in the first place. its pretty sneaky to have hidden that from us all, i was a bit teary eyed but then dan slapped some sense into me. gotta think positive "its founded" so thats all good.

Berny: If I may ask, which is your best world? And in order to save time, area seems to have a good deal of respect thus far. It is however seemingly be on a run of inactives and Barbs. The type of behaviour I had heard been thrown by your members at Horde previously. What is your opinion on this?

:( yes i agree, we seem to have had a run of extreme barb eating. being a good diplomatic non leader i will lay the blame at the turtles feet. one of our members wanted to challenge for the barb eating title, its being dealt with as we speak. i doubt anyone else will attempt to covet such a prize in the near future.

Berny2485: What then is the future of area? Are you warring anybody yet other than msq? And what are you going to do about Noir in k22? He/she will undeniably sooner or later be recruited to another tribe.

sheesh, another rumor i suppose. we hit Noir already in k22, msq felt the rumbling in their pc's but still sadly no one deleted. eventually yes we will have to think about Noir's position and if MSQ recruit we could be in for a hard time.

Berny2485: This will be my last and final question: There is a rumour circulating in the externals. It suggests that KFC and area are a family tribe. Is this just rumour or is this true?

sorry i can only add to the rumor as i dont know definite facts. only thing i can say is yes at times we do recieve KFC care packages. i aspecially like the hot n spicy chicken, most of the other guys like the original flavor. if anything can keep this family together its def fast food.[/spoil]

anyway thanks bernie for including me :)

DeletedUser

Ill have a go perhaps at interviewing myself. Might be more interesting ^^

DeletedUser

I am interested to read that one, can i offer a suggestion for a question?
somethin like
" what pops into ur head when u look at bogusbets avatar?"
"how many area players does it take to screw in a light bulb?"
"whats the most passionate moment for u in TW?"
"Do u have x ray vision?"

or better yet can u finish this sentence for me

I am a TW god because...........
I like TW because it makes me feel..............
I think ollie is great because.................

:icon_razz: plz

DeletedUser

I can say the most passionate thing for me in tw would be messaging the people im attacking and teling them how much ill miss them when ive rimmed them. It makes me lol their responses. Latest response:
[spoil]Baron Von Helmut on 05.09. at 11:55
Blah Blah Blah Blah [/spoil]

I would show whole convo but im on iphone. Pretty annoying.

Check this out! I saw w57 has a interview thread aswell. Tbh i prefer my thread :D
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=242250

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry bernard, should've locked ollie in the tribe forums :(

DeletedUser

I can say the most passionate thing for me in tw would be messaging the people im attacking and teling them how much ill miss them when ive rimmed them. It makes me lol their responses. Latest response:
[spoil]Baron Von Helmut on 05.09. at 11:55
Blah Blah Blah Blah [/spoil]

I would show whole convo but im on iphone. Pretty annoying.

Check this out! I saw w57 has a interview thread aswell. Tbh i prefer my thread :D
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=242250

tbh so do i :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Any update on what is happening between BAWLZ and MUNTS bernie ? Seems like some players left MUNTS to join BAWLZ and are fighting each other. MUNTS activity looks very low too.. cant wait to know what is happening

DeletedUser

Any update on what is happening between BAWLZ and MUNTS bernie ? Seems like some players left MUNTS to join BAWLZ and are fighting each other. MUNTS activity looks very low too.. cant wait to know what is happening

Been a very busy week for us. And unless we've or my co decided to send nobles 4 or 5ks away from us there hasn't been any trading of villys between us to my knowledge of course. But thanks for the concern

DeletedUser

Shaede didnt wants to talk about it. And my interview with one shoe pries just ended. I could presumebly ask tgt question so i will lol and try and fit in somewhere :)

DeletedUser

"waits to be interviewed"

Who'd wanna interview you :p

And Bernie, why dont you try and chuck something together like this for W25 :D Good luck on it thought!

PS, was a great read! very entertaining!

DeletedUser

Who'd wanna interview you :p

And Bernie, why dont you try and chuck something together like this for W25 :D Good luck on it thought!

PS, was a great read! very entertaining!

How many forum accounts do you have simon? or mrchooks, whatever you prefer to be called :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hey simon my boy. This thread takes time lol. I have thought abt it but to me w25 General Public is only a mere 50 people :(

Dont tell me you play w55 and never told me? :O