Interview Thread

DeletedUser

War Interview with Herodes22
Name: herodes22
OD: 2.340.045 (368.)
Tribe: -E-
Map

[spoil]
Berny2485: Hello Herodes, co-duke of –E-, thank you for accepting to do this interview. May I first ask you to introduce yourself to me a bit (tw experience, educational/professional background, age etc…)

Herodes: Well, I'm a female, mature (you dont ask a lady her age). Played in worlds 51, 54 and 55. Work in the geophysics area, earthquake prevision.

Berny2485: Blimey, I didn’t know you were female at first :p How do you feel this world is turning out for you? Better or worse than your previous worlds?

Herodes: Its turning better, as since I joined it on April 4, 2011 the action raising all the time.

Berny2485: This war you are currently fighting vs ~7~, has it turned to be a good war in your opinion?

Herodes: First I joined some smaller tribes, after that I was a part of Rocket and left before they were rimmed by Nyx. Joined Seven and now in E. The greatest tribe. Its a good war in many ways, because we are fighting and winning. From the other hand, as you know, we were once a big tribe and sadly we are fighting our old tribe mates.

Berny2485: Do you feel your advance vs ~7~will last? In order to help the General Public view the current stats. Starting from the 19/08/2011:
3520fc4aa5.png

Herodes: Of course it will last. It will last till we reach complete victory!

Berny2485: There was a rumour in the externals that this war has turned out be a gang-bang. Could you clarify what exactly happened for this rumour to be circulating?

Herodes: This is not right. We declared war on ~7~ because they were munching barbs in our area. In spite of our warnings they continued to do so. So we declared war on them.

Berny2485: So, Chess isn’t warring ~7~ then?

Herodes: After a while Chess asked to join us and we agreed. We helped them before in their war against Fray, so it was only natural for them to join us in our war. So they did.

Berny2485: SO then it is a gang-bang. Don’t you feel it would be wiser to stop attacking ~7~and focus on the bigger tribes in the area? At the end of the day, both of your tribes are doomed to fighting bigger and perhaps more experienced players.

Herodes: It's a tricky question. If you want to call it his way... They are our allies and are fighting together with us against a tribe that provoked us and caused us to declare war on them. As to experienced players, I can assure you that our players are the best. We wont stop attacking ~7~ until they ask us to stop. As to fight bigger tribes in the area, we will wait and see. Actually, we have very good relationship with the tribes in our area.

Berny2485: When and if you beat ~7~ , does your tribe have any prospects of merging into Chess?

Herodes: As to merging with Chess, up to now they are proving to be good allies and decent people. Time will tell.

Berny2485: This will be my last and final question. Do you have anything to say to those warriors in ~7~?

Herodes: Yes, I would like to say again that we have no quarrel with them, but with their Duke and their top players. If they stop their attacks at us, we are willing to spare them.

Berny2485: Thanks a lot mate!! [/spoil]

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/7963/3520fc4aa5.png

DeletedUser

sorry couldnt figure out how to put image up...somehow didnt work :

DeletedUser

My last Interview for a long time.

Disarm Yourself.
Name: Disarm Yourself
OD: 10.761.156 (48.)
Tribe: 4ZL?
Map

[spoil]
Berny2485: Hiya folks, taken along time for this interview to take place. Thanks for accepting to do it. Could you tell me a bit about yourself? (tw background, nationality, favourite things you like to do)

jb71 (disarm yourself): Im JB the angry american you could say. Been playing since w9 and fav things to do away from the game is spend time with my family outdoors.

Ben: Im ben the inactive englishman :p been playing since world 8 and favourite thing outside the game is literally any sports :p

Cody: i'm cody another american first world was 45, outside of tw i like writing, reading, film, drinking and music

Berny2485: Seeing as how much I suck at finding suitable coplayers for myself however somehow manage to find amazing coplayers for others, how do you judge your different relations between each of your coplayers? Is it effective? Or does it sometimes the main cause for conflict?

Jb: jb is an internalling nub...cody cant launch and sergio is never here but we all still get on relatively well :D

Cody: ben takes choice vacation( normally around launch times or farming or defending), sergio manages to log once or twice a month, jb does a lot of the leg work, and i'm here b/c my emaculant skills
and we've been top 20 for quite a long while so it seems to work

Berny2485: Sometimes its luck getting into top 20 :p How does it feel being big?

Ben: so much effort to farm...but its nice to have the troops to do lots of stuff and people generally listen to you a little more

Jb: Normally i would call it luck and would have never made it into the top 20 without these nubs and finding a good tribe with an outstanding duke. Honestly I would have quit a long time ago if i had to put up with some of the leaders in this world

Cody: it definitely makes things easier when you have a large account, but the work load increases as well, i prefer the 100k - 1 mio stage

Berny2485: How far will you until you quit/leave?

Cody: well i've actually already quit once :D . left jb sitting high and dry with a rank 2 account

Jb: Plan on taking this one to the end. I have never got to the end game and would love to do it.

Cody: but like jb said i plan on going to end game as it's something i've yet to do

Berny2485: What do find motivating playing tribalwars ? The friendships? Or the thrill of conquering enemy villages? Or by just sitting there watching the screen full of other player villages and seeing your villages grow due to the hard-working effort of your coplayers (if you have any)?

Cody: has to be the friendsihps for the most part b/c lets be serious it's not a very fun and exciting game for the largest part of the time

Jb: I find the friendships is the best part but do enjoy finding that special player that gets under your skin a bit and blowing them up

Cody: lot of monotony with farming, faking, nuking, nobling, sniping

Berny2485: Which has been your favorite war in world 55?

Ben: there havent been any |-(

Cody: right, i had really high expectations for temp/fray vs 4zl? but seeing as that just crumbled and we haven't been apart in any war thus far i'd have to go with none

jb71 (disarm yourself): how bout my favorite part of w55 since there is not been a war "when rugsbunny asked to be a basher"

Berny2485: In that case, which would be the war you would like to see happen?

Ben: somebody good vs 4zl or north vs south. one massive world war

jb71 (disarm yourself): how about go dig up jen get her talkin crap and see if anyone wants to play

Cody: prolly a 4zl? vs all the rim tribes like area, nyx, chess, innov, bh and the other that i've forgotten. would be lots of lulz in that

jb71 (disarm yourself): how about we all merge and we all can win. and do internals for the next 18 months. Oh wait that was TEMPS stradegy sorry to steal that one away from you berny

Berny2485: It certainly was Temp strategy. I’m actually depressed cos of it lol. Here is a random suggestion. Declare on the whole world. Wish everybody would get scared and press delete. There ya go. The world is won! More seriously though, the whole world is full of nubs; If you had to give advice to a “newbie”, what would it be?

jb71 (disarm yourself): stay out of tribes that send you an "out of the blue invitation" cause if you dont have to work your arse off to get in they aint worth your time

Berny2485: What did you have to accomplish to join 4zl?

Ben: merge and be in a good tribe to do it

jb71 (disarm yourself): being a mouthy bad ass what did you have to do to run from the lulz

Berny2485: Nothing actually, I found myself tribeless one morning. (fact!) Not talking about me. This will be the last and final question. Do you have anything to say to the w55 General Public?

jb71 (disarm yourself): Have fun its a game! and if Jen came back i would join her tribe today! (bow)

Berny2485: Thanks folks for your time! [/spoil]

Thats all folks.

DeletedUser

Loving the interviews, where were these quality posts/pnp when the world was young? All I can recall was a complete and utter spamfest.

DeletedUser

Just so I can get onto the next load soon enough. Who shall i interview? or is their no more need?

DeletedUser

whats ur ign Smurks? You duke/baron/diplomat of any tribe?

DeletedUser

Nice to see you back bernard.
I would like to see an interview with someone from ~7~ now that they re-merged.

DeletedUser

The conditions to be Interviewed are:
1) Somebody important (or vaguely)
2)A valid reason (im very flexible)

If you or know of somebody who wants to be interviewed, please mail me who they are and what status he has in the world.

DeletedUser

The conditions to be Interviewed are:
1) Somebody important (or vaguely)
2)A valid reason (im very flexible)

If you or know of somebody who wants to be interviewed, please mail me who they are and what status he has in the world.

thanks:| i was someone of importance but i quit i was just wondering what your questions where.

DeletedUser

Every player in w55 is Important in one way or another. Small players are food for bigger players it seems, just ask munts, they love picking on the smaller players. Small players (food) is important for Bigger players with no skill to expand.
Smurks has been active in w55 in one way or another for a long time now. you should interview him, even if it is just for the lol's. These forums could do with some lightening up after all.

Last edited by a moderator:

hellthug

Every player in w55 is Important in one way or another. Small players are food for bigger players it seems, just ask munts, they love picking on the smaller players. Small players (food) is important for Bigger players with no skill to expand.
Smurks has been active in w55 in one way or another for a long time now. you should interview him, even if it is just for the lol's. These forums could do with some lightening up after all.

john your tries to dis MUNTS is extremely pathetic .
you guys should just admit that you made your bed now you have to lay in it , those small players was recruited by you guys , so you are responsible for them and we well eat them ,there is nothing wrong with eating a player in an enemy tribe it doesn't matter if he is 100 pointer or 10 mil pointer if you see a red dot you do your best to take it .
insted of trying to dis MUNTS make sure your big guys jump in the action . and we well do our best to eat them aswell .

edit:
at least you guys should lead by example but ordering your tribe to attack MUNTS while you sit back and noble internals isn't a good example .
http://www.twstats.com/en55/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=9205764

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ahh, you cannot take a little banter/joke either. Such thin skin.

DeletedUser

edit:
at least you guys should lead by example but ordering your tribe to attack MUNTS while you sit back and noble internals isn't a good example .
http://www.twstats.com/en55/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=9205764

Now that's a little off topic..

And as you already started on this subject i suppose ill explain.

Panamax. and teamsaga are both active and are as much a part of this world as the next. This is only a merge of minds so to speak. Its easier for two to look after a large account than trying to run two smaller accounts concurrent...

Please get facts correct befor the flame please.

hellthug

Now that's a little off topic..

And as you already started on this subject i suppose ill explain.

Panamax. and teamsaga are both active and are as much a part of this world as the next. This is only a merge of minds so to speak. Its easier for two to look after a large account than trying to run two smaller accounts concurrent...

Please get facts correct befor the flame please.

why you take everything as flaming it's a link with words next to it saying to lead by example how is that flaming ?:icon_confused:
and yes a merge can wait insted they keep wasting the nobles in merging .
nobles that should of been used in the war .
so thank you but i think i got my facts straight the first time posted . but your guys priority is simply wrong.