Interview with Gogod (SCIR0S)

Matt76827

A pretty interesting interview.

I was wondering if you will be making this a regular thing KK. Like doing one every week or if you will simply post them up whenever you get them.

DeletedUser

A pretty interesting interview.

I was wondering if you will be making this a regular thing KK. Like doing one every week or if you will simply post them up whenever you get them.

There's more on the way, kiddo. The next interview will be taken tonight, and will be posted in due time.

DeletedUser

Wow, never thought I'd see such a flame free and interesting topic in one.

I appreciate seeing intelligent interviews such as this one. I have a renewed respect for KK and Its nice to meet you and hear your unbiased view of TW gogod :) It isnt easy to do! :)

Keep the great work up KK, I hope to see more interviews held in a similar fashion in the near future. It would be nice to see a cross section of different views and experiences from different tribal players.

I take my hat off to you both :)

DUMBUMCLUM

Sorry I'm late :D

Looks like we've kicked off the interviews well to start. Lets hope they continue this well.

DeletedUser

Oh god... I was hoping that you would all forget about this :lol:

DeletedUser

He started it, so he can pass that torch to who-ever that wants to take it over.
If i was doing intervieuws i'm pretty sure i'd get some doors against my face.:p

DeletedUser

I've tried stealing a couple of people since the Gogod interview, but it's usually a case of "Later" or "Tomorrow"... Also, I don't want to do my other SCI interviewees yet because the first interview was SCI, so a bit of diversity is needed.

Once I find someone who's not busy, I'll do teh interview.

DeletedUser

so all non sci w5 players are busy ???
strange i thought the word was "inactive":icon_evil:

DeletedUser

i dont mind doing one if you are struggling...perhaps bicky can do some interviews with people if kk is busy.

DUMBUMCLUM

I would have been able to do it like 3 weeks ago. School and soccer are taking up a lot of my time now. I can still be interviewed though.