Interview with Rose 1st Edition

DeletedUser

Balubhai (Ya Bro!) Interview

It is my pleasure to have been able to sit down and have a chat with Balubhai...leader of Ya Bro!

As many are well aware...Ya Bro! are on everyone's ballot to own their continent and be a force in this world.

*All information from this interview is real...some information was omitted.

Leadership History/Background

Rose.: What made you want to lead on w76?

Balubhai: After W22 , I lead Bunny in W25 , after that lead Bunny again in W46 , both time doing good. Played as a normal player in some other worlds , then shifted to HP with my friends and did well there too. Ya Bro was a pre made i started in W59 I think , which didn't end up well because of some noob skirmishes and bad decisions. So that failure was always a pain in my mind and when i decided to play seriously in a normal world other than HP , I think I got to do justice to Ya Bro. Hence I am here leading it. This aint a pre made though , all players have been contacted and recruited in this world only

Rose.: Interesting. So have you experienced any success as a leader? To what extent?
Balubhai: Haven’t had the luck in RL to allow me to play a world till end. When i quit W25 , I was leading the then rank 1 tribe ADHD ( Dewdropdeb's tribe and Bunny merged in midgame ) , in W46 again when i quit in midgame , was leading the then rank 1 tribe 3DX under another alias . In Hp was playing under the name Need-a-name , won 1 or 2 worlds. Any way as life is some what settled now ,I think I will have the luck to go to end game in this world , if everything goes out well.

Rose.: Are you a premium user?
Balubhai: I have brought and sold resources for PP in this world . And yes I have a premium account.

Tribute to formerly acquainted players in w76

Rose.: Sounds great. Lets talk some about w76
Rose.: Can you describe your relation with any leaders in this world thus far. You said you played with nikug…how was that?
Balubhai: nikug was a tribe mate in W22 , i dont want to tell his then alias here. He was one of the best calm , well composed player at that time. He seemed to know what he was doing.

Rose.: Anyone else we don’t know of?
Balubhai: Other than that i have no knowledge about other leaders except DK , who is well known through externals
Rose.: Likewise actually. A lot of the leaders now are from newer worlds only.
Balubhai: I dont know if Leah is still leading Doubt , she is a player to watch out. But I was told she is just PP trading now
Rose.: Understood. And I hear good things about Leah as well

W76 Threats to Ya Bro!

Rose.: Lets get more in depth shall we? Who would you call Ya Bro’s biggest threat at the current time and why?
Balubhai: Talking about threats , all mass recruited tribes in K45 are threats to us because all those noob suiciders with cats can do lot more damage than well organized tribes. Any way we are not concentrating on any one in particular , so we have decided to take any threats as it comes in the coming days

Rose.: Got it. You actually fear these family tribes then because they are heavily allied? Would you say it is sort of like Ya Bro! against all of those tribes?
Balubhai: We dont fear them , was just pointing out the current situation. It aint Ya Bro against all these tribes , all active tribes in this K is going to face this situation and even active players in these family tribes are going to face the scarcity of good noble targets

Rose.: What would you say is the hardest part about leading?
Balubhai: Hardest part about leading is having your tribe's trust. They got to trust your decisions and the leaders got to keep up their trust by giving solutions to any problems that arise for the tribe
Rose.: To the point of trust…has there ever been a point early on in this world where you felt like you were losing the trust of your members?
Balubhai: No till now there haven't been any occassion of trust issues in the tribe , you can contact any one in the tribe personally and ask about it
Rose.: Noted.

Advice for Beginners

Rose.: How about some advice for beginners…
Balubhai: There have been only 2 thumb rules for this game always. One is farming and other is activity. There is no excuse for not farming , you have to farm with anything u have , even if the hauls are less. Being active doesnt mean being in front of computer every minute , but atleast able to watch the account and send farm runs every 1.5/2 hours and getting a sitter or coplayer for your off times. Do follow these 2 rules and you could do good

Rose.: Last question, we talked about the early game what strategy would you employ in the late game?
Balubhai: Isn't late game too far to be considered now ? Late game depends on who all have the metal and nerve to beat boredom and farming using 100+ villas , so for now I am only bothered about early game and mid game
Rose.: I can accept that answer.
Rose.: It was a pleasure interviewing you brother. You seem like a leader well composed, and well set up to lead your tribe to victory.

Although not the juiciest interview, we got to learn a lot about balubhai's history with some players in this world and his credentials...giving us another reason to mark Ya Bro! down as this world's best tribe.

Signing out...
Rose.

P.S. If you feel I should interview a certain person next...please pm me. Also if you have any questions I should ask, that would be great.

Up next: Seven Swords of Doubt and nikug of Lif3 and D3TH

DeletedUser

well done it was a good read looking forward to the others :)

DeletedUser

Good read, and great to hear from an old tribe mate and friend.

DeletedUser

Appreciate it.

Glad I got nikug over here to finally speak.

Frozen Flaim

Interesting, i didn't know this guy played w22. Was it his first world? That's perhaps why i don't recognise the name?

Also, according to this interview he was tribemates with nikug who was Starkiller on w22. Nikug has openly said that was his alias there so it's no secret, but according to TW stats Balubhai has never in RBE, so which tribe were they tribemates in?

Sort of irrelevent, but it's good to bump into old names. However some of this doesn't add up to what i remember, so an explanation would be great if possible :)

balubhai

I dont know which tribalwars stats you checked mate

My first world was W1 , then W4 moving to W9 and then W22

Again if you check my W22 stats you will surely see me being in RBE when Anwealde and Lord Pyriel along with Asmatu merged Bunny with RBE. However the merge didn't work out well so the original Bunny gang left days later

DeletedUser

Interesting, i didn't know this guy played w22. Was it his first world? That's perhaps why i don't recognise the name?

Also, according to this interview he was tribemates with nikug who was Starkiller on w22. Nikug has openly said that was his alias there so it's no secret, but according to TW stats Balubhai has never in RBE, so which tribe were they tribemates in?

Sort of irrelevent, but it's good to bump into old names. However some of this doesn't add up to what i remember, so an explanation would be great if possible :)

Check the stats again for balubhai...he was in RBE haha

Yeah it is no secret.

Frozen Flaim

Check the stats again for balubhai...he was in RBE haha

Yeah it is no secret.

Yeah my bad, he was there for 3 days haha, and cheers for the clarification Balubhai. Are there any other w22'ers around here? That was easily one of my favourite worlds, some great players and memories.

Good work with this interview Rose, it was a fun read and i look forward to the others.

DeletedUser

Yeah my bad, he was there for 3 days haha, and cheers for the clarification Balubhai. Are there any other w22'ers around here? That was easily one of my favourite worlds, some great players and memories.

Good work with this interview Rose, it was a fun read and i look forward to the others.

I agree about the fun of that world.

nikug has a couple members in his tribe...I believe Roidz is one

Frozen Flaim

If you played w22...you knew me. That is all I'll say

Hmm, PM me? I started there pretty early (1 month late maybe?) but i only stayed solo there for about a year or so. Still, the tribe i founded was top 5 and i was individual top 10 when i left, so if you don't recognise me and i don't recognise you then it's probably likely that we played there at different times. Either that or i'm just losing my memory, which is certainly possible.

DeletedUser13939

I was for a brief time. I was in the Assassin's Creed Family. Only joined because I was friends with the player running the whole family and she wanted my help. ^^

Though I don't expect anyone to remember that family. The main tribe only hit 20 million points before a dick took over and forced the tribes to scatter in the wind.

satorbg

I was for a brief time. I was in the Assassin's Creed Family. Only joined because I was friends with the player running the whole family and she wanted my help. ^^

Though I don't expect anyone to remember that family. The main tribe only hit 20 million points before a dick took over and forced the tribes to scatter in the wind.

How does said dick take over if your friend was calling the shots?

DeletedUser13939

How does said dick take over if your friend was calling the shots?

Good question. My friend had to quit tribalwars due to real life issues. I was third in command and the dick was second in command. She wanted to make me second in command, but dick had been there since the tribe was started and had a few followers. So she made him second in command to avoid a civil war in the family. Besides, he was cool while she was there. But the moment he took over, the power went to his head and he used the family to further his own personal goals. When I confronted him about it, he turned hostile. My response? I turned the whole family and every ally we had against him. Within 72 hours, he was left alone in a sea of red. He quickly quit the world.