Interview with Rose 1st Edition

DeletedUser

you are stalling my retirement haha...

Typically when a child cannot find a proper way or means to respond he/she resorts to name calling. My approximation is that you are either in 3rd grade or 4th judging by your ability to spell elephant...Am I right? Or am I right?

Please point our where i misspelled elephant

Me pain? course not :D ok so say i drank 20 bowls of blood in a year would that be considered as a lot seeing as normal people do not drink blood? as i think most people would say that would be alot...

For example : My children like to drink weak tea with lots of milk and sugar in it.

Now the amount of milk that you add to a tea is actually a very little amount but can still be considered alot regardless...

Yes that would be a lot of blood and very weird

Alot is not a word :p

Having a little or a lot of milk in a cup of tea would be considered relative yes, please point out where i said it wouldn't, the whole argument is Rose said 2 people leading tribes on this world that did on w22 is a lot, which it isn't, its really pretty straight forward

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111495

Having a little or a lot of milk in a cup of tea would be considered relative yes, please point out where i said it wouldn't, the whole argument is Rose said 2 people leading tribes on this world that did on w22 is a lot, which it isn't, its really pretty straight forward

Again i have to disagree, if you had 3 apples and ate 2 then you ate most the apples you have yes but 3 apples is not a lot to begin with, its just 3 apples.

Well if you are someone that does not usually eat fruit then eating 2 or 3 apples would be considered a lot would it not? if we are being relative... but according to your post its not...

DeletedUser

If you dont eat fruit your not suddenly going to have a craving for 3 apples, just like nobody is going to eat 3 horses

And again the argument is 2 leaders from w22 are leading on w76, this is not a lot, im not going to argue every single possible relevance of the word a lot as its pointless

DeletedUser111495

If you dont eat fruit your not suddenly going to have a craving for 3 apples

Well thats weird as i dont eat fruit really and i had 4 bananas earlier.... wont know if you dont try...

But yes this has nothing to do with this thread, i just was not going to back down...

DeletedUser

Please point our where i misspelled elephant

Yes that would be a lot of blood and very weird

Alot is not a word :p

I said judging by your ability to spell elephant....not inability.

I also never said 2 people leading tribes on this world that did on w22 is a lot...I said there were not a lot of leaders from old worlds leading in w76 from my interview with balubhai...you are confused.

DeletedUser

Ok fair enough you didnt word it how i said you did, this stupid debate has been going on so long i phrased it wrong, however

Exactly....you can't tell me that is not true since "a lot" is not clearly defined. To me...that can mean as little as 2 leaders...or as much as 30.

To which i said 2 is not a lot and seeing how you actually said as little as, im really not sure how you can argue im wrong

Frozen Flaim

You guys are still going with this? Wow, i thought i was stubborn.

But just for the record, rose is correct. A lot is completely relative depending on the situation. For example, i live somewhere where it very rarely snows. Before last winter it had been 9 years since the last decent snowfall. (It would usually snow for a few days, but never settle)

So last winter, i don't think a day went by when i didn't hear "wow, it's snowing a lot this year" when in reality we actually had less than half an inch, and when my friend came over from Canada, he had a right laugh because he had never seen snowfall so light in his entire life.

Wow, that was the most irrelevent post i think i have ever made here, but this argument was begginning to get stupid.

DeletedUser

You guys are still going with this? Wow, i thought i was stubborn.

But just for the record, rose is correct. A lot is completely relative depending on the situation. For example, i live somewhere where it very rarely snows. Before last winter it had been 9 years since the last decent snowfall. (It would usually snow for a few days, but never settle)

So last winter, i don't think a day went by when i didn't hear "wow, it's snowing a lot this year" when in reality we actually had less than half an inch, and when my friend came over from Canada, he had a right laugh because he had never seen snowfall so light in his entire life.

Wow, that was the most irrelevent post i think i have ever made here, but this argument was begginning to get stupid.

To me...that can mean as little as 2 leaders...or as much as 30.

A lot in this situation cannot be 2, simple. I havent spent the past 2 days saying a lot is not relative in any situation, learn to read.

Frozen Flaim

It's 3 anyway, not 2. And 3 out of the top 5 is quite alot. :icon_wink:

Haha, i couldn't resist.