INTERVIEWS WITH TOP PLAYERS 91- A SMOKY780 CREATION

DeletedUser113589

The Following interview is brought to you by the PPFS Foundation. Thanks!
MISTAKES WERE MADE- DUKE OF CORP
Smoky780
: you pumped?

Sam- Mistakes were Made: Maybe

Sam- Mistakes were Made: :)

Smoky780: :)

Smoky780: So sam you are the duke of what tribe again? Tell the people for those that may not know you.... if thats even possible

Smoky780: the duke of CORP?

Sam- Mistakes were Made: That's Correct

Smoky780: what an honour it is sir

Smoky780: and yes I am Canadian so we spell honour with a U

Sam- Mistakes were Made: No worries Bud

Smoky780: did you form the tribe on our own or was it part of a pre made?

Sam- Mistakes were Made: CORP was formed by Tobias and he was duke for a couple days until I took over. The tribe was not a premade. CORP is made up of players that me and Kate (Malt Whisky) Saw were doing well in K55. CORP was Simply a tribe made for fun but When I joined I could see the potential of a world win.

Smoky780: so how did you manage to climb to number one and hold it for almost the entire length of the world?

Smoky780: I know... loaded question!

Smoky780: its ok if you can’t answer it

Sam- Mistakes were Made: CORP have had rank 1 since the start of the world. Couple reasons why we have kept it. One being PP. People can say what they like about it but PP only does so much. Another big reason is the strong leadership we have in CORP , We have kept a tight ship here and we continue to. Location for CORP has been rather fun with plenty of Fighting and that is the reason we have so much ODA.

Smoky780: many people call you a PP whore... do you consider yourself a whore?

Sam- Mistakes were Made: I don't mind if people would like to call me a whore. PP is part of the game now so if people don't adapt to the game they will be left behind.

Smoky780: BAM!!!!

Smoky780: I agree with you

Smoky780: I just don’t use as much, not even close…

[4:24:48 PM] Smoky780: what is the best hate mail you ever recieved

[4:37:01 PM] Sam- Mistakes were Made: I don't take much notice. I delete most

[4:37:17 PM] Smoky780: well that was a big lead up

[4:37:24 PM] Smoky780: i figured you were looking for one

Sam- Mistakes were Made: Sorry had to get another beer ;)

Smoky780: :)

Smoky780: how many co players do you use?

Sam- Mistakes were Made: 3 of us now on Mistakes were made

Smoky780: sending fakes

Smoky780: how many is too many?

Sam- Mistakes were Made: Can never have too many fakes :)

Smoky780: how about receiving?

Sam- Mistakes were Made: What do you mean by that ?

Smoky780: how many is too many?

Sam- Mistakes were Made: Again can never have too many inc. I have had well over 40,000

Smoky780: geez

Smoky780: I panic after 2

Smoky780: I once gave up because I had 10 incomings

Sam- Mistakes were Made: (chuckle)

Smoky780: what tribe right now do you consider the biggest threat to CORP?

Sam- Mistakes were Made: Well there are many tribes that can be threat its well too early to decide. If I had to pick one tribe right now I would Pick Apathy,

Smoky780: why?

Sam- Mistakes were Made: Has a experienced leadership , They also have a good position.

Smoky780: what do you think of DEFY?

Smoky780: they put up a good fight or is it a cake walk?

Sam- Mistakes were Made: In all Honesty Defy put up a better fight than we expected. They were all turtles but due to the size of CORP we easily just walked right through them.

Smoky780: does size matter?

Sam- Mistakes were Made: Its a big advantage.

Sam- Mistakes were Made: Bigger that tribe more Def and More Nukes :d

Smoky780: that’s not what I was getting at but---NVM--- why don’t you like posting in externals about war declarations?

Sam- Mistakes were Made: I don't like the attention. No point letting the whole server know ;)

Smoky780: do you feel a little guilty about declaring on a tribe 1/8th your size?

Sam- Mistakes were Made: Not at all. I had to do it so my tribe could consolidate its core.

Smoky780: dog eat dog world man

Smoky780: you and becool?

Smoky780: serious relationship?

Sam- Mistakes were Made: I am not going to mention too much but the relations we have with Becool are serious.

Smoky780: ok Sam

Smoky780: we are all very busy people

Smoky780: one last question

Smoky780: maybe 2

Smoky780: will corp win?

Smoky780: or like most big tribes eventually lose members and topple?

Smoky780: another beer?

Sam- Mistakes were Made: Sorry haha got distracted, Will CORP win ? Well I think we have a very good chance. I really don't see CORP falling apart like some tribes do. We have a very strong council here.

Smoky780: I guess you have to say that…

Smoky780: what direction do you ideally want to move next who is in your crosshairs? and do they know it?

Sam- Mistakes were Made: I am not going to give the tribes Plans out but I will say the tribes goal is to get the Home K Secured.

[5:10:27 PM] Smoky780: well fine… don’t share your tribe secrets with the world…see if I care :) (sorry guys I tried to sneak it in)

Smoky780: ok

Smoky780: last question

Smoky780: 2 questions

Smoky780: are you going to play world 100?

Sam- Mistakes were Made: Yeah I have a premade for W100 and so far the roster looks very strong.

Smoky780: ok....

Smoky780: last question

Smoky780: can I join?

Sam- Mistakes were Made: I will talk with you about that after the interview ;)

Smoky780: oh...i know this run around... the "maybe" i always get from my wife... maybe means no.

Smoky780: well Sam

Smoky780: thanks for taking the time

Smoky780: this interview was way better then the one you did with the commander if i might say so myself.

Sam- Mistakes were Made: No worries bud. Good work on trying to make the externals interesting

Please if you liked this interview Donate to the Premium Point For Smoky Foundation (AKA PPFS Foundation) for suggestions on who to interview please mail me in game. I think I will do Hollyghost/Jasper next. Sorry commander, you’ve been replaced.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113589

The Following interview is brought to you by the PPFS Foundation. Thanks!

TOPAT- BARON OF APATHY

COMING SOON

Please if you liked this interview Donate to the Premium Point For Smoky Foundation (AKA PPFS Foundation) for suggestions on who to interview please mail me in game. I think I will do Hollyghost/Jasper next. Sorry commander, you’ve been replaced.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117534

Again great job Smoky, I hope we can see interviews with Dukes of CORP and BeCool next?

DeletedUser120361

That interview was a joke. If you can even call at interview.

Was just you taking lousy shots at ToPaT with the odd question in the middle.

And this;
Smoky780: as you know, im pretty famous
Smoky780: and was able to line up Sam the duke from the tribe CORP for an interview...ever heard of him?

Well...
I'm not sure I even need to say anything

DeletedUser70389

Doesn't this world already have an interview section? Stop trying to do the same thing everyone else does. You sir, are boring.

DeletedUser120206

Perhaps we should seek a person with an entertaining personality that is very popular on this world and must be professional towards the people being interviewed. After reading the ToPaT interview I opted against being interviewed of what I thought was unprofessional and disrespectful to ToPaT, after all summoning Incoming Impact isn't much of an achievement but I'll give you credit for putting in effort on trying to impress ToPaT which obviously failed.

~Patrick

DeletedUser70389

Wish I had two extra hands, so I could give this thread four thumbs down.

DeletedUser113589

Doesn't this world already have an interview section? Stop trying to do the same thing everyone else does. You sir, are boring.

your name is tonytiger...doesnt this world have enough talking tigers?

DeletedUser113589

Perhaps we should seek a person with an entertaining personality that is very popular on this world and must be professional towards the people being interviewed. After reading the ToPaT interview I opted against being interviewed of what I thought was unprofessional and disrespectful to ToPaT, after all summoning Incoming Impact isn't much of an achievement but I'll give you credit for putting in effort on trying to impress ToPaT which obviously failed.

~Patrick
in order to "opt" out of something, you have to be in first....

aquilon

Maybe, just maybe, if you treated ToPaT with the same respect as you gave incoming impact you wouldn't have 4 apathy members putting you down? :thinking:

Also why is the ToPaT interview transcript gone?

DeletedUser113589

Maybe, just maybe, if you treated ToPaT with the same respect as you gave incoming impact you wouldn't have 4 apathy members putting you down? :thinking:

Also why is the ToPaT interview transcript gone?

I wasnt aware that it was disrespectful... i do this for the entertainment value, and i thought we were having fun...i have sent my apologies to ToPat and removed it. hopefully we will be able to move past it and maybe do a new one in the future.

aquilon

Not exactly disrespectful, but compared to the incoming impact one it leaves a lot to be desired

DeletedUser120206

in order to "opt" out of something, you have to be in first....

As the meaning of "opt" on Google's dictionary.
opt
ɒpt/
verb
1. make a choice from a range of possibilities.
"consumers will opt for low-priced goods"
synonyms: choose, select, pick, pick out, decide on, go for, settle on, plump for/on, single out, take, fix on; 
pitch on
"she opted for a cream silk shirt"

What I said in my previous post:
After reading the ToPaT interview I opted against being interviewed of what I thought was unprofessional and disrespectful to ToPaT.

~Patrick

Might clear some things up when you learn the definitions of certain words prematurely before you post. I opted against, not opted out and neither did I say I wanted or needed to be interviewed. I also said in the Apathy chat after reading the interview with ToPaT that I do not want to be interviewed.

You would have a mail from me if I wished to be interviewed is all I'm going to say. I only want to be interviewed by people who are professional with the person being interviewed, not being interviewed by a sample is even better.

~Patrick