Intrest?

valk

Greetings many a time thoughts have been going into my head whether to lead a tribe or not, the time i think has come to lead a tribe Which can be equivalent to the tribes seen on here or better if that is possible ;D
I am seeking to see the interest that i have the quality of the players interested and how many(this will basically affect my decision whether to run a tribe or not)

About meh!
started on W36 playing as Valk----> http://www.twstats.com/en36/index.php?page=player&id=4641132 It is a world i learned a lot from playing under leader JamieRed and learned a great deal which i feel i can put into my own tribe, i was/maybe still am ;)a council member in DVADER which has taught me a great deal of experience.

I then ventured into W17 when i started co-playing [player]Wishmaster1337[/player] had a great time and started to move up the rankings, there came a time where i felt i wanted my own account in [BA] discussion with MM went on and i was offered this account http://www.twstats.com/en17/index.php?page=player&id=139123 which i happely accepted, and im planning big things for this account. im no noob >:)

About the proposed tribe.

The tribe will basically begin when i feel i have enough members quality members that it is and freinds i can trust in the leadership roles amongst myself.
We will be playing preferably the next No morale world or speed 2.
I have names for said tribe in my head (ideas) which i will propose to the members of the tribe and we will decide the name of the tribe together.

The tribe will hopefully be a mix of my world 36 freinds and [BA] and its allies.The reason these players are specificly chosen is because i can witness firsthand the ability these players have in TW.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a serious thread i want no spam please
any questions contact me on skype or here.
skype---> Jack.wynn4

valk

just a bump here/

Member list so far
Xalenryoh
Kizarney
Ausmark
Demented butterflie
Bkerrison
bluedragon4
Caveman 10345
Mp3tim
Celebreus
DaMouse404
eagleblaze
john j rossi
peteydes
Rank 1 is standard
Sainfate
Strunerke
the stooge Co-leader yes im forcing him :icon_wink:
the will
Sirjayalot
S.m.o.c.k also co-leading

Intressted
Dewdedropdeb
JamieRed
Hoang ngiem
U.K patriot

Would love a few more world 36 ers in this tribe so mail me on skype and let ma know
skype=jack.wynn4

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sounds like fun! I think I just might be game for joining.

Last edited by a moderator: