Introduce yourself, past experience

nindel

Nindel, I've played in World 6, 11, 15 and currently in world 33.

I can see from reading about these forums that they're a few quick witted and intelligent people here, so I hope we all enjoy ourselves and have a good time.

Furthermore, I'm into Rock, Death Metal. I'm in High school. I live God knows where and I was born in England.

DeletedUser6342

I am Kobooldninja.5 or kobold or ninja. This is my first world after joining from TRAVIAN. I don't know what I am doing so much, so if you have any suggestions, you should PM me. Or if you are attractive or if you want to be friends out in k62.

I could use all the help I can get, especially in my area as I fear that my teachers were no good at all.

Thanks.

manofhonor

No, I don't.

thanks a lot jamm. Then i would say you don't have a terrific memory. You said bye to me after my accident, and you commented on my defensive village, great at the time, of 100K swords and 100K spears in one village.

It's still here. Do a search.

DeletedUser

Hey there! I'm Menolly - I have little experience and a bad sense of strategy but I luuuuv pushing buttons.

Sinnuh

Hey!

played most worlds at some point but dont have the time for many worlds and they keep opening so many worlds its hard to keep up :p

suppose my experience would be
W6 DCT
W8 NG
W13 SFA
W14 CAKE
W15 tH
W21 SRWS
Numerous early Speed rounds :)

14 and 15 i get confused as i quit both tribes at the same time so may be wrong worlds :/

Just Here to see how fast paced nobling and wars are going to be :D

Regards
Sinny

DeletedUser

Hello folks,

Me on W14 : 379 victornewman ~OU~ 1.949.091 189 10313
My Tribe : 1 ~OU~ 129.851.789 161.585.394 58 2.785.955 15829 10.208
I am a councillor of a #1 tribe and I look forward to "meeting" many of you on the battlefield. :p

DeletedUser63656

Hello to all, I've never really introduce myself xD
My name is Dory, and yes like the in finding nemo lol

I played in w15 in BBB and now im duke of BBB here in this world.

Im kind of a new face here though so :] like to meet new people since im not familiar with most of you guys (pretty sure its the same for you guys towards me).

DeletedUser

Back after 9 months of no TW , due to pc breaking, starting work, and moving. Hope i'll enjoy this new world :)

DeletedUser39210

I know this is a bit late but i am part of [BA] which is a highly agressive tribe that right now holds the #1 position in W17. In W17 i am closing in on 1 mil and hope to reach it by the end of this week.

DeletedUser

No matter what anyone says I have never played this game before. Liez!

DeletedUser

Hi im Knight I have 400ish points with no troops so sendz attackz!!!

DeletedUser

I missed out on Kiwi in W19 to play W18. That was a bad choice. I did enjoy me 5 day stay in Kiwi though.