Introduce yourselves!

DeletedUser

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

DeletedUser

I like to think 4chan does this sort of event in an attempt to purge the site of summerfags. Jokes on you.

DeletedUser83995

I believe 'liek' is spelled as like. I have nothing against it just saying that im no bi like you.

Not only is correcting grammar against the rules if im not mistaken but its also childish as their spelling ability isnt any of your concern. On top of that im sure your not the worlds greatest speller so you should just hush up if you ask me :)

DeletedUser

Not only is correcting grammar against the rules if im not mistaken but its also childish as their spelling ability isnt any of your concern. On top of that im sure your not the worlds greatest speller so you should just hush up if you ask me :)
i am dodaly in agremnt wit tis.

DeletedUser

I apologies for correcting you :)
thnks i am akcept ur apolgies

HAI FRIEND
We be bff's?

sorry i no type so well

my mommy says im got special condition

my brain is diffrent so i can't be es so smart

i see you sent me a friend to play in my villages.

my village men will be so happys they got friend thanks

lots.

can you help get more more wood rock ands some pyramids?

i need them to make horseys for my villagers to play wif

i really like horseys i just no like the brown ones they

ugly so i only make the white and blak one

maybe they will make the pink horse so my villager can

play wif them.

i like the pink color the best

so friend please help me get more.

also how to make mans? i can make the stuff for the men

but i don't know how to make them.

luv

your bfff squidgy dat wat my fwiend call me

DeletedUser

Hahahaha pretty bad troll 4/10 would not read again.
Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.

DeletedUser

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

OMG dat iz totes amazin dat ur soooooooooo x-ited wit ur x -clamation marx !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!