Introducing RK

DeletedUser

Basically, who? stepped on alot of people toes, even some who? members have said it. Not sure wats happin with e=mc2, but this war is startin to lose D, so now this war will turn into an offensive with all sides

I can fill in the gaps with this one. (I'll try anyway).

Pinder has been nobling Koppper and Meganluvsme, who aren't inactives as far as I'm aware because they have been fighting back (not very well). But E=MC2 and F=MA are definately at war with SWAG and TW (and TWU if you count them).

DeletedUser78798

I can fill in the gaps with this one. (I'll try anyway).

Pinder has been nobling Koppper and Meganluvsme, who aren't inactives as far as I'm aware because they have been fighting back (not very well). But E=MC2 and F=MA are definately at war with SWAG and TW (and TWU if you count them).

TWU is the must impoirtant !!!!!

DeletedUser3452

That was a quick introduction from my two members. Good to see them. Mew!

Thank you for the further imput from everybody. It's proving invaluable.

DeletedUser

Welcome to W33 :)

It occurs to me that you guys have some knowledge of TW, and hence some experience...

Do you mind my asking of which world your experience dawns?

It is refreshing to see a group of new faces cause such a spark in the forums.

Sometimes these forums get a bit dull, so here's a ball :cata: for when time drags by...

P1

DeletedUser

I was on W3, W7 and W8.
Wow! A ball!!! *_*
*plays with ball with her claws* This is fun!!

DeletedUser3452

I've been around since World 3. I was responsible for POKE (which became COKE) on World 10, and was a member of OA on World 4 (post-apocalypse). That's quite condensed, but suffice to say an awful lot of people used to, and still do, know me. Mew!

To work with something that the average W33er might be able to relate to.. You all clearly know, or know of, the original Openeye. He used to be the Duke of OA (Oblivion Awaits) after Ender_wiggin stepped down. I took over for a time after him.

DeletedUser

I did think that your simple yet amusing tribal profile smacked of concealed veterency, it will be interesting to see how things pan out for RK...

I already prefer you guys to our other techni-colour themed tribe, Asian Rangers... (rip-off of power rangers)

DeletedUser3452

If you keep an eye on the tribe you'll notice the profile receive a revamp. Eventually. ;)

DeletedUser

I sure hope so :)

Off-topic, I am trying to start a new era.... actual photos for avatars, support me on my crusade, i'll pay you in catnip...

DeletedUser3452

Cap nip.. Mew.. mew.. Purr..

Whilst I am not openly against using actual photos for avatars, I'm more a "free choice" kind of person. So I may have to *shiver* turn down the capnip.

DeletedUser

Welcome to World 33. I am sure things are going to become very interesing for you soon.

I love cats...Infact I even made a COA for one of our players in DETOX. Here take a look!

balkan.jpg

Repinski

Well there seems to be a lot of mentioning to Who? and since I am a Who? member I will join this conversation now. If you have questions pertaining to Who? ask me.