Introducing RK

Repinski

They are lol I have to go feed them a few mice every day because they are still to small to hunt for themselves.

DeletedUser

Humans are so inferior, they lack the mental capacity to comprehend the benefits of mice?

Repinski

Well you see mice are so small compared to us that we would have to eat at least 20 to fill us up for 1 meal. Think about it if we ate mice there would be none left for you guys to eat. So in all reality by us not eating mice we are helping you out. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser3452

But think of the money that could be made through mouse farming! Besides, mice can be (and are) enjoyed as a tasty and healthy snack. Mew!

Repinski

No!

/steals all the rainbow kitties and hides them from the meanie acorn

Repinski

:icon_cry: but I don't wanna.... They can leave if they want. I'm not forcing them to stay I just won't let people steal em :villagers:

Repinski

your still stealing them because the dogs belong to you :icon_wink:

P.S this is probably the thread ive spammed the most in the PnP forums without getting an infraction.

DeletedUser

Repinski go to a animal shelter and dye some kitties furs

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

Repinski go to a animal shelter and dye some kitties furs

That would just be cruel and unusual. I would rather have rainbow kitties that were born there colors.

But think of the money that could be made through mouse farming! Besides, mice can be (and are) enjoyed as a tasty and healthy snack. Mew!

Don't you know? Humans can get very sick from raw meat. We are not like you, we can't process the red meat from the mice like you kitties. It's better this way. More food for you. :booty:

DeletedUser

lol, true mate. :p
But humans (ironically) get sick from chickens mostly........ I guess we can put that down to morale! :D

Last edited by a moderator: