Introducing RK

DeletedUser3452

For nearly two months now Rainbow Kittens (RK) has been chugging along in the background. Whilst I had intended to keep it that way for a while longer, political pressures have forced me to bring us out of the woodwork, and into the spotlight. As means of winning your hearts I have brought the following picture of us all together so that you can feel that personal touch:

title-rainbow_kittens-5.jpg

I personally am the blue Kitten, whilst Hotari is the red one. You'll notice that there are 6 Kittens, and yet at present only 3 of us. The other three are Kittens who had memory lapses and joined other tribes before us, or have even failed to join the world at this point. They'll rejoin us eventually.

Now that you've all fallen head over heels for our adorable fluffy and cute appearances and nature, perhaps someone here could give me a political summary of the world, with relation to the top tribes. Who likes who, who hates who, who just doesn't care about who (and please don't start making Who? jokes)?

Any and all information on the subject is appeciated. Mew!

DeletedUser

Your best bet mate is to just have a breeze through the forums from the start.

Its not the most active forum i the game to say the least, so to read up on the last 3 months shouldnt take too long.
Basically... HAWKS, DETOX, and Legion are fighting Who? Who?'s fighting back.
E= are fighting KDK and TW (i think).

Thats basically it.
Have a read mate.
Theres no way to actually condence an entire history of the world, into something that people would read.
That said, it would be interesting if someone would want to.

DeletedUser3452

I truly am only interested in recent history, but I've found the World 33 forums very difficult to actually extract information from. What you've given me is good. Are there any updated War stat threads kicking around?

DeletedUser

All over the place mate.
Have a closer look.
What K you guys in?

DeletedUser3452

It is proving exceptionally difficult to find what I am looking for without constant knowledge of this forum section. I'll ask some more specific questions:

- Are Who? actually fighting back effectively against three tribes, or are they being pushed back?
- How did Who? manage to get three tribes on them in the first place?
- There appears to be a lot of distain for HAWKS. Why have LEGION teamed with them?
- Other than Who?, does anyone else actually openly dislike HAWKS?

We're at the K83/84 borderline at present. Thanks for any help.

DeletedUser78798

It is proving exceptionally difficult to find what I am looking for without constant knowledge of this forum section. I'll ask some more specific questions:

- Are Who? actually fighting back effectively against three tribes, or are they being pushed back?
- How did Who? manage to get three tribes on them in the first place?
- There appears to be a lot of distain for HAWKS. Why have LEGION teamed with them?
- Other than Who?, does anyone else actually openly dislike HAWKS?

We're at the K83/84 borderline at present. Thanks for any help.

We all love each other. Who was in the far past ranked one and bullied everyone around =D.They fight back but it didn't prove over effctive. I think you should look at TW, Swag, detox for disliking the hawks but we all love eadh oither so =(. E= likes them I think, maybe meglusaveme will make a statement about there political opinion?

DeletedUser

So you're in DETOX territory.
- Who? is fighting back, but has been losing ground slowly in the south. They have, however, become larger in the north after merging with LKJ and after a few players switched over (i.e. Saurabh).
- Who? (formerly SiKe, EvoKe, Famlee) was apparently stepping on too many toes earlier in the game and ignoring diplomacy with their surrounding tribes. The main incident of this that was brought up on the forums was the IFY/SexySexy conflict over nobling villages in K35.
- I wouldn't say a lot of people dislike HAWKS; they were criticized for their extremely defensive play in previous worlds and for massrecruiting earlier on in the world.
- I don't think so.

Hope my answers helped. :)

DeletedUser

Who? are holding there own TBH, and and its certainly not been a mauling for them.
The whole Who? thing was a combination of factors concerning growth and a whole lot of other factors that will take pages to say why..
Basically Growth and its a war game.

I dont know of any disdain with Hawks, as far as i see it, theres espect for Hawks fighting abilitys, and there leadership is sound. They took a bit of flak MONTHS ago, in the Evoke! war but gave as good as they got.
I cant speak for others where it concerns Hawks, but i can say that Detox are allies with Hawks (i am Detox) and we have been through alot together, that ses alot.

What K are you in?

DeletedUser3452

Thank you for the informative post agrippena. You sound somewhat resentful of the care bear world image you're putting across? Please correct me if I have misread your post.

EDIT - I make a quick reply and suddenly two other answers appear before me. Both exceptionally helpful, so thank you to Jeremy and Brett. As a further note we are infact in HAWK territory.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why the sudden interest in the world's politics?

BTW, i wouldnd go around saying your in "Hawk terrortory", they may take notice. lol
I would say im in RK terrortory, and my neighbours are Hawks.

I wish you luck buddy, and its great to see another fresh face in the forums. :)

DeletedUser3452

I'd like to say that, but the map is literally a wave of HAWKS, then my villages, then more HAWKS, then my other players mixed into it. A conflict with HAWKS is going to be inevitable, and from the looks of things it could well be sooner rather than later. That is what I was eluding to with the mention of political pressures.

Thank you for the kind words. Your reception has been wonderful. Mew!

DeletedUser78798

Thank you for the informative post agrippena. You sound somewhat resentful of the care bear world image you're putting across? Please correct me if I have misread your post.

EDIT - I make a quick reply and suddenly two other answers appear before me. Both exceptionally helpful, so thank you to Jeremy and Brett. As a further note we are infact in HAWK territory.

I think saying it was mainly sracstic will explain it all :).

DeletedUser3452

Of course. I know nothing of W33, nor yourself, so I apologize for not being able to pick up on that.

DeletedUser

To be honest with you I did dislike hawks for a very long time, till about the end of my quitting days, sorry for just posting that randomly.:)

DeletedUser

Yes, New was not happy with what HAWKS was doing.
That being said, they ended up merging into HAWKS, so those tensions are no longer there. :p

DeletedUser

Basically, who? stepped on alot of people toes, even some who? members have said it. Not sure wats happin with e=mc2, but this war is startin to lose D, so now this war will turn into an offensive with all sides

DeletedUser

LOL not to mention sp.ag (MORPH duke prior to them becoming WHO?) lying about things both to other tribes and to his own tribe... and when things got rough he quit this world for w40, which was his retirement world... and then he quit that world when he started a war there as well.

Now, WHO will certainly try to drag up that tired and unproven nonsense that sp.ag was hacked and the hacker dissolved MORPH but until there is some kind of proof about that it's nothing more than slander and an attempt to cover sp.ag's departure.