Introducing Ted Ex...Next No Hauls!

DeletedUser106896

NOW OPENING ON THE NEXT NO HAULS

Hello and welcome to the start of what could possibly the bestest pre made ever :icon_wink:

Okay, i'm not going to post too much about the tribe as it's going to be a secret! However, here is some short details of what you may need to know.

Tribe name: Teddy Bear Extremists!
Tag: Ted Ex

COA:(of course this isn't the real one, this was just my own attempt on paint, lol)

wUQkAlo.jpg

My name is Jon.
I have lead and been in council positions of some decent tribes in my time, and have owned and co played some great accounts. Most of the people i have played with have enjoyed playing with me and i'm more than capable of providing guidance to any player. Whether or not you are a no haul expert.

Yes, I know you may be thinking, well No Hauls is going to be a while off. I originally made this thread when W67 was just opening in hope to get some decent players and build up the member list before the world is announced. I thought no hauls would be around W69/70. However as we have seen Limited Hauls recently open on W69, i expect the next no hauls to be around W73. This is not worrying, as it gives us time to get things sorted and be ready for when the world begins. Our member list is already building up with 16 players already.

Also, that reminds me, requirements are:

-Aggressive/Supportive players.

-Must have skype and be willing to use the skype chat.

-Willing to pay for premium.

-Account with co's is a big plus. However as long as the account is active a lot, that should be fine.

-People who don't rage quit if they are getting mass nuked.

So basically, we don't tolerate noobs.

Member List
Branco - budint4ever
Ravenseye
snake plissken
Choco/Solo
Jason -TGoT
James - TGot
General Aladeen
Drew Waylander
Ben - Smashyapastie
Luqman - Exothermic
Mr.Raiinbow
Mashtan
Martin
Sam - Megabron/dfcaseykevin
Tim
Xcess
Yo Yo Johnno
Docileone
Phantom.
Fraseryeah
Kapil - Seven Swords
Brute Chieftain
Nelix The Grand
Sidd 271
skitlz
novko88/sichtie

There are some others still to be confirmed.

You do not need to know how to play no hauls well and you don't need to have played it before. If you have the proven credentials of owning a decent sized account, you will be considered. The no hauls technique can be taught upon applying.

If you are interested to know more, contact me on skype: jon.kalmar

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106896

Thank you to everyone who has been in contact so far. We are still looking for some class no hauls players. Add jon.kalmar on skype if you are interested.

DeletedUser99562

I added you on skype I am interested to possibly join played the first no hauls in 56 would like to give it another try :)

DeletedUser106896

Undoubtedly, we are still the best premade about, even with Nauz out there...(wasntme)

Still recruiting, however, we are also becoming more selective now we have a good number of renowned no hauls players in our ranks.

Good luck to any more applicants.

DeletedUser106896

Just going to revive this thread and say we're still open to applicants.

Not had any for a while seeing as this thread was sort of lost throughout all the other premades. Got some top names in the tribe already, with our own fun skype chat :icon_cool:

Add jon.kalmar on skype if you're interested in the next no hauls! We will be joining it whatever the settings and we will take the world by storm! :icon_wink:

I look forward to talking to some of you very soon.

DeletedUser106896

Could mod please change thread title to:

Introducing Ted Ex...Next No Hauls!

Saves me from making a new thread, thanks :)

DeletedUser104264

I added you on skype I am interested to possibly join played the first no hauls in 56 would like to give it another try :)

Ok skitlz. I am giving you another chance. We can do what we did before during startup again and kill everyone (not in the tribe) nearby. Well, you killed them, I didn't let them kill you.

sichtie

DeletedUser106142

I am interested but wont confirm my interest until closer to the world.