Introducing Tools

DeletedUser

Well this topic went downhill.

went downhill? Bro this thread was as low as it goes down the hill, its like if there was a manhole opened at the bottom of the hill, yeah Lil D and this crap thread are in there

Rebel2society101

As much as we would love to accommodate your request, we do not currently have the 'tools' to bypass the attack break. If you do find a way, feel free to let me know.

My troops have politely disobeyed me as well. :(

DeletedUser80269

How are we basically the same tribe? We have way less players, different leadership, and have/had several new players. That's like saying, if 100 people go into a warzone, 90 die, 10 come back, that 10 is basically the same as the original 100. Lolwut? No...

Trying to avoid a fight with escape/valour? No, just trying to be ass-raped because our leadership sucked under WEST and most of the members weren't even participating. What is the problem with that? Also, even in WEST we were attacking Escape. So, where did you get the idea we were ever trying to avoid a war with Escape? Wasn't WEST the one that declared?

Stop assuming shit because it makes you look stupid.

Chase Alec on 21.12. at 02:19
Okay it has come to this:

I fear for my life and each of yours if I say in west for more than 2 more days. I know Valour and Escape are planning REAL ops on us before the break. We will not survive this.

I intend to start a new tribe. All elites and vets are welcome if they want to come, and all ACTIVE and WILLING nubs are as well. (NO BARB NOBLERS ALLOWED)

These are my goals.

1. End war with Escape with a NAP.

2. Actively teach the newer players how to play right.

3. Give us plenty of space to grow.

I am not sure if I will have enough support to accomplish this. But instead of just negotiating my own survival here I want to help some of the newer players to stay alive as well.

If you are super loyal to West and the leaders, I commend you and will morn your loyal deaths when they come.

If you want something other than you are getting here I hope you will follow me.

I have extensive experience leading tribes. I have lead from world 23 on, some of my tribes have been Wolf who took on LOOK and won on 23, Loki who forced negotiations with Domino, Dirty Minds was rank 1 until I walked. And those are just a few.

Please respond to this letter if you are interested. The tribe will be called Tools.

~so yes i do think you are trying to avoid a war with escape... is that not what your duke just said? you are right i am stupid and i obviously cant read what was said by your own duke when he sent a mail out to the entire tribe :icon_eek:

DeletedUser18543

Chase Alec on 21.12. at 02:19
Okay it has come to this:

I fear for my life and each of yours if I say in west for more than 2 more days. I know Valour and Escape are planning REAL ops on us before the break. We will not survive this.

I intend to start a new tribe. All elites and vets are welcome if they want to come, and all ACTIVE and WILLING nubs are as well. (NO BARB NOBLERS ALLOWED)

These are my goals.

1. End war with Escape with a NAP.

2. Actively teach the newer players how to play right.

3. Give us plenty of space to grow.

I am not sure if I will have enough support to accomplish this. But instead of just negotiating my own survival here I want to help some of the newer players to stay alive as well.

If you are super loyal to West and the leaders, I commend you and will morn your loyal deaths when they come.

If you want something other than you are getting here I hope you will follow me.

I have extensive experience leading tribes. I have lead from world 23 on, some of my tribes have been Wolf who took on LOOK and won on 23, Loki who forced negotiations with Domino, Dirty Minds was rank 1 until I walked. And those are just a few.

Please respond to this letter if you are interested. The tribe will be called Tools.

~so yes i do think you are trying to avoid a war with escape... is that not what your duke just said? you are right i am stupid and i obviously cant read what was said by your own duke when he sent a mail out to the entire tribe :icon_eek:

:icon_cry:

Why would you do this to me? :(

DeletedUser103379

It's the effect of a female in a game, overly populated by males. lol

bronzed

It's the effect of a female in a game, overly populated by males. lol

Well if you didn't know her beforehand you wouldn't know from names like Dr. Chase and Chase Alec. But Lil D knows her and about her so I'm confrused....

DeletedUser

I know about no ops that we have planned on Tools? We were actually getting along so well. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser103643

I know about no ops that we have planned on Tools? We were actually getting along so well. :icon_confused:

I know someone in tools grew a pair and noble locked one of my villages XD

Just gotta figure out who and which village now...

DeletedUser103643

Chase said:
You sure have a big mouth for someone who didn't even know what externals were.

I am going to PROMISE you that you are making a lot of enemies that you don't even know about.

I suggest you get your big talk OFF our thread before you have more enemies than you can even imagine. And not little nub enemies either.

Don't make out like you are nobling my members. The only nobles escape has on us is ones that were FREELY given. And we have no noble claims on escape or on you.

When you grow up some you will realize that forums are where contacts are made and kept, and when you mess with me out there, you have NO IDEA who you are messing with.

Leave the externals for players that have a clue. Go play in gd where kids like you should stay until they have more than 1/2 a month of posting under their belt.

Want friends on this world and others? Shut your 'big' talk down now.

-Chase

hmm... big talk for someone who is giving up your own players to Escape to avoid conflict.

and to all my enemies out there, besides chase of course, I hope that if your in tools you're on Chase's good side... or else she might kick you and let Escape noble your villages!

Last edited by a moderator: