lol :icon_idea:

[spoil]
i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser103643

me neither I just really wanted to post that picture :(

This thread is now pony-jacked.

DeletedUser18543

I wouldn't even repost anything she says on the forums Abs. She was banned for a reason. Now she can always get another alias and private message someone to stop trolling, but Chase is better than that right?

Whatever. This thread was about Tools. Chase is the leader. My question was directed at Lil D and it's a valid one. But now that I know Chase is under alias spying on the externals, I can't really expect a genuine answer.

I still love your spam tho Lil D :)

lmao

:icon_neutral: >mfw you think I won't speak my mind about someone just because they can see it

I had a choice between joining Chase or staying in WEST...it really wasn't a hard choice xD

Besides that, I haven't had any problem with Chase and she hasn't had a problem with me, as of yet anyway. I like the controversy surrounding her too :D

DeletedUser103643

lmao

:icon_neutral: >mfw you think I won't speak my mind about someone just because they can see it

I had a choice between joining Chase or staying in WEST...it really wasn't a hard choice xD

Besides that, I haven't had any problem with Chase and she hasn't had a problem with me, as of yet anyway. I like the controversy surrounding her too :D

I said this thread was pony-jacked. You must post ponies!

[spoil]
ngbbs4dc45a4fbfbc0.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I'm a tool to those who are active leaders and know the game. Therefore I loved the name Tools and here I am. We could go far, but we could also get stopped. Personally, I think it would be an asset for any descent tribe to have us by their side.

DeletedUser

Thread moved to general section. Please note any future pony derailments are prohibited .

DeletedUser

I'm a tool to those who are active leaders and know the game. Therefore I loved the name Tools and here I am. We could go far, but we could also get stopped. Personally, I think it would be an asset for any descent tribe to have us by their side.

You just called yourself a tool:lol:

DeletedUser

Yup and proud of it.
Players with mad skills, willing to do anything from orders under leadership like Chase is deadly ^_^

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
ninja-turtles-donatello.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Turtles, used as tools, with weapons and sticks. Deadly cocktail! ( and a lot better than ponies )

DeletedUser

Can someone describe this thread to me? Someone in the IKEA chat keeps talking about nobling tools. :X

DeletedUser103643

Um... This thread is a bunch of people who blindly follow Chase, a player who is permabanned from the forums on all different aliases since world 59. She created false NAPs with Valour and Escape in order to get people from West to join, and when they disagreed with what she said or got attacked the council members kicked the players to keep their stats looking good. Now from what I hear Chase has stopped playing and her account is being passed around throughout the tribe. Any more details then this will cause unnecessary anger and frustration, if you want more you can PM me okay :)

DeletedUser18543

Um... This thread is a bunch of people who blindly follow Chase)

I would advise you to watch how you generalize a tribe, especially one I am in :icon_wink:

The fact that you think it is "a bunch of people who blindly follow Chase" makes anything you say about us invalid/void. Why are you even answering questions for a tribe you are not in? We have enough of a forum presence to answer the questions ourselves.

Kthxbai

DeletedUser103379

Abra, had your post been about 5 days ago it would have been correct, though now you are wrong, as Chase has gone and quit on them. :lol: