Well We Haz Nice Cars :icon_wink:
10.jpg

And Ice Cweem!!!
ice_cream_woman.jpg

And We Are "Experienced" Players :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

They say they have nice cars ... On the picture I see a Jeep :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I think they refer to: LH = love hell, a notorious feminist who got many people banned (afaik)

Also, you say you have nice cars and have a pic below that statement. That's not a nice car! I want my money back!

DeletedUser

Kebabe you really dont remember Paybacktimeisnow from W25 Duke of MeOW!?

DeletedUser

I thought they were talking about "little ham". Some new alias that's been trolling the forums.

And I don't think it's a Jeep, it looks like a Toyota 4-runner. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Many of you people that are posting... You are friendly with me on my other account...

Only Kebabe and Payback know my alias now :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Many of you people that are posting... You are friendly with me on my other account...

Only Kebabe and Payback know my alias now :icon_wink:

attention-whore3.jpg

That post served no purpose other than to try and draw attention to yourself and your shiny new alias. No one cares.

DeletedUser

When people like you stop posting

I'm sorry. What? Was I wrong in pointing out that a rim tribe which isn't in the top 3000 who has literally done nothing in-game on W30 made a pointless PnP to try get some attention?

Alright, if that's the case maybe we should allow people to just join the world, for a quick 2 man tribe and create a thread as such and not flame them due to their previous world experience and allow their ego to grow?

"When people like you stop posting". People like me? So now I fit into a certain category of people? How would you know? Attempting to jump on the good old Kebabe flaming bandwagon? I've barely been posting. Only an endless amount of threads :)lol:) and people have been asking for part 2 which I am currently working on.

If someone like ellis and danellis made a 2 man tribe and made a PnP as such about it, they would get flamed 300 times (sparta?):)icon_eek:) so why is it acceptable now that two players, assumingly experienced and have some decent forum rep do the same thing then when someone has a go at them you stick up for them?

Stupid much?

/owned.

P.S. No Offence to the two hams

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry. What? Was I wrong in pointing out that a rim tribe which isn't in the top 3000 who has literally done nothing in-game on W30 made a pointless PnP to try get some attention?

Alright, if that's the case maybe we should allow people to just join the world, for a quick 2 man tribe and create a thread as such and not flame them due to their previous world experience and allow their ego to grow?

"When people like you stop posting". People like me? So now I fit into a certain category of people? How would you know? Attempting to jump on the good old Kebabe flaming bandwagon? I've barely been posting. Only an endless amount of threads :)lol:) and people have been asking for part 2 which I am currently working on.

If someone like ellis and danellis made a 2 man tribe and made a PnP as such about it, they would get flamed 300 times (sparta?):)icon_eek:) so why is it acceptable now that two players, assumingly experienced and have some decent forum rep do the same thing then when someone has a go at them you stick up for them?

Stupid much?

/owned.

P.S. No Offence to the two hams

YES, you were wrong in pointing out that a 3000point tribe had nothing to do in the forums because they have achieved nothing....

look around you smarty... do you see any achievements? SURE, we got ranks, but really, close to none of the tribes have had a war or something impressive....

besides, the PnP forum is for everyone, not only for those on the top20, although some like to think so.

/owned :icon_cool:

young ham

I must agree with kebabe about us really not having a reason to post PnP yet since we are a two person tribe, but the reason we are still a two person tribe is because all of the decent or good players already have tribes or arent looking for a tribe at this time, but you will not see us with over 15 members until we atleast reach 600K points. Just keep your eye out for us because I think even as a two man tribe we still have a chance to be the best tribe in the K since we are right next to each other and will take our area over very easily.

PBTIN

DeletedUser

YES, you were wrong in pointing out that a 3000point tribe had nothing to do in the forums because they have achieved nothing....

look around you smarty... do you see any achievements? SURE, we got ranks, but really, close to none of the tribes have had a war or something impressive....

besides, the PnP forum is for everyone, not only for those on the top20, although some like to think so.

/owned :icon_cool:

Read properly before trying to re-address/counter my post. I said a top 3000 rank, not points :icon_wink:. That's also totally besides the point. The thread original post wasn't fun to read and was irrelevant to everyone (Yes I know technically it isn't because it's a W30 tribe but then and again I am a W30 player. Do I go and make a thread about the 50,000 ranked player and his tribe? No).

If danellis made this same thread, I assure you we would have a 20 page flame festival by now. Yet, because it's 2 well known/respected names, nobody is brave enough to put their rep on the line to be flamed to say "this thread is wrong". If top 3000000000 players want to contribute into the forum, please do. I dont mind. But making pointless threads promoting your 2 man tribe isn't something we ought to be encouraging. Especially with the lack of decent threads in this forum.

@ PBTIN, no offense mate, you know I still lub joo :icon_redface:

/owned x2.

DeletedUser41666

You've introduced yourselves. Point over. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.