introducing

DeletedUser

hello im mythos78,

im a player from an older world. W3 is my home and my castle tbh, but right now i would be more than happy to get an account on this world.

does anyone of you know the person brae?
he´s from canada, around 16 years old and he tries to screw people/tribes over and over again...

last week he hijacked 3 of our account on W3 and now they got all banned, all im looking for is revenge on another world to rim that guy.
so if you know him and if you are at war with him, im willing to afford a lot of time for a vendetta... i´m sure my tribe on W3 is willing to give that account a 24/7 to keep him as busy as possible

if you know him on other worlds and you have accounts there... same offer for each worl you know the account he is playing!

thanks for your time!

mythos

DeletedUser

Do you know he plays on this world or are you just trying every world? I would be happy to help if he plays on this world.

DeletedUser

he is playing this world for sure.

olsarus is supposed to be his nick on W37

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There was/is an Olsarus in this world. He was in pRo I think:)?

DeletedUser

he is playing this world for sure.

olsarus is supposed to be his nick on W3

Pft... WHAT?!

Which Olsarus are you talking now specifically? The original Olsarus, the current owner, or a former co-player?

DeletedUser

lol
Why is this post here at all???

wow, <ounger worlds, faster replies... good old memories when W3 was young.

im looking for revenge, thats the reason why i need an account in the same world he is playing...

DeletedUser

wow, <ounger worlds, faster replies... good old memories when W3 was young.

im looking for revenge, thats the reason why i need an account in the same world he is playing...

Yeah, the original owner of the Olsarus account was from Canada, and should be around 19 now. He disappeared about 4 months into the world, and did not come back.

About 4 months ago, the Olsarus account was hacked, and the hacker disbanded tribe pRo. The account was recovered a week later. If the story you told in your original post was true, it could most likely have been brae.

This explains a lot. I will let you know if he ever resurfaces to this game again.

DeletedUser

Yeah, the original owner of the Olsarus account was from Canada, and should be around 19 now. He disappeared about 4 months into the world, and did not come back.

About 4 months ago, the Olsarus account was hacked, and the hacker disbanded tribe pRo. The account was recovered a week later. If the story you told in your original post was true, it could most likely have been brae.

This explains a lot. I will let you know if he ever resurfaces to this game again.

it really sounds like brae, doesnt it?
he got an account in our tribe and now i have to pay him 10pp to get the account back... and he wants me to transfer the 10 pp to olsarus in W37...

DeletedUser

it really sounds like brae, doesnt it?
he got an account in our tribe and now i have to pay him 10pp to get the account back... and he wants me to transfer the 10 pp to olsarus in W37...

An excerpt from the rules:
§6) Account trading

It is not allowed to play accounts for commercial purposes. It is not allowed to sell, buy or offer accounts or parts of accounts in exchange for Premium points or any other outside benefit. Trades involving more than one game world are also forbidden.

Report him?

DeletedUser

I talked to the player playing olsarus. He locked his coplayer out of the account when I warned him.

DeletedUser

An excerpt from the rules:
§6) Account trading

It is not allowed to play accounts for commercial purposes. It is not allowed to sell, buy or offer accounts or parts of accounts in exchange for Premium points or any other outside benefit. Trades involving more than one game world are also forbidden.

Report him?

well, i think about paying him and a friend of mine could get the pass and start playing again.
if i report him, we will just lose another account because of him...

so what to do?