introducing

DeletedUser

hello im mythos78,

im a player from an older world. W3 is my home and my castle tbh, but right now i would be more than happy to get an account on this world.

does anyone of you know the person brae?
he´s from canada, around 16 years old and he tries to screw people/tribes over and over again...

last week he hijacked 3 of our account on W3 and now they got all banned, all im looking for is revenge on another world to rim that guy.
so if you know him and if you are at war with him, im willing to afford a lot of time for a vendetta... i´m sure my tribe on W3 is willing to give that account a 24/7 to keep him as busy as possible

if you know him on other worlds and you have accounts there... same offer for each worl you know the account he is playing!

thanks for your time!

mythos

DeletedUser

which w3 tribe?

you wont like my answer mate :icon_sad:

CultSE a tribe you were in war with if i remember you right :icon_wink:

but this is not about Cult or D*D or FF, this is about punishing a child which went way too far...

DeletedUser

you wont like my answer mate :icon_sad:

CultSE a tribe you were in war with if i remember you right :icon_wink:

but this is not about Cult or D*D or FF, this is about punishing a child which went way too far...

pm me in game and i will see if i can help you out.

colonelabbas

mythoos you nub
you should have asked yesturday xD
I would have given you the acc i was on :D

Anyone contact Mario maybe its still free ;)

DeletedUser

I have an official request to whoever loves me :icon_redface:

I dont say this often but quite frankly this is a fail thread and id like everyone to ignore it so it can die away :icon_rolleyes: (i know i just bumped it, but this is an effort to kill the thread :icon_cool: )

DeletedUser

i love you tech...so does that mean i should not post here?

DeletedUser

i love you tech...so does that mean i should not post here?
I think you just showed you dont love me :icon_cry:

I guess I also just showed I dont love me too :icon_redface:

Dammit leave the thread to die :p

DeletedUser

Tech, for me, my actions may not explicitly say so, but I do love you.

Even though, it might not appear so.

fadarofthedarkblade

so what your going from world to world looking for passwords or something? you've posted this here and in world 24(to lazy to check more worlds) with no real reason. please get off of are forums.

Lost serenity

I have an official request to whoever loves me :icon_redface:

I dont say this often but quite frankly this is a fail thread and id like everyone to ignore it so it can die away :icon_rolleyes: (i know i just bumped it, but this is an effort to kill the thread :icon_cool: )

I think you just showed you dont love me :icon_cry:

I guess I also just showed I dont love me too :icon_redface:

Dammit leave the thread to die :p

I love you tech...but your self-contradiction (or something :p) makes it hard to express myself :D

I will now leave this thread to die. Git outta here Mythos :eek:

DeletedUser

so what your going from world to world looking for passwords or something? you've posted this here and in world 24(to lazy to check more worlds) with no real reason. please get off of are forums.

nope im not looking for pass words, im looking for an account temporary.
i only play W3 and i want to keep it like that, after i rimmed him on another world.
and btw: i posted this on W10, 24, 37 and 43, thats the world i heard he is playing...

DeletedUser

Just cause I like doing vice versa of what Slaphead (Technology) says, Ill post here every time a new posts appear till LMNOP locks, just cause his such a joykiller (No offence LMNOP I still wub you <3.. but seriously, are you stalking me? I see you everywhere, in every world, in the same Tribe as Im in >_>)