Introduction, Return of the Hellz!

DeletedUser3452

I have decided that quite simply I've been around these forums for too long, having not played a new world since.. well W10 really and POKE (TeachU does not count). Although I've taken over a -JG- account in W4, I wanted to give a new world a go, so here I am.

I shall now continue with an FAQ. These are pre-gathered questions from players who wanted to ask about my playing W17.

<Lord Hellz #2> How active will you be?

Not extremely inactive. Infact I don't even know if I'll be able to join the world tomorrow. For the next few days I'll be able to log in for around 5 minutes a day. After that it'll vary, but chances there there'll be whole chunks of days where I'm unable to play.

<Lord Hellz #3> So what's the point of playing?

Last time I tried to post in a forum without playing the world (World 16) I received numberous death threats. I can't mention any names but the Moderator in question is cute and loveable. In a twisted way.

<God_almighty> Hellz is a nub!

Well.. hang on a second, that's not a question! And certainly not done by Hellz...

<Lord Hellz #4> Any comments on this world?

Well actually, yes.

Ikfmarlbtrlckfv, jkb vktsxw lzx Iajqlkmarg. C'tt mcsx jkb r zcfl - kfx lcgx qrw lxf.

<God_almighty> Hellz is still a nub!

Great Fibonacci! Do you never shut up? You just envy my 1337 skills. Watch this: iceeehsxbg.

And that all but concludes my introduction. I look forward to playing alongside some of you again.

DeletedUser3452

Lord Hellz uses the same color as I recently stole :lol:

*Phew*

That was a close call there.

Yes I have to write in blue, it is my colour, it is my statement of personality. It makes me, me. No I won't join CHE!!!, as I will not be much of an asset to anyone given that my performance will suck.

"Join WTF?! well if I knew who they were?"

Ooh you need a slap.

And yes, Ender is undoubtably, a "nub".

Uwthree

*Phew*

Yes I have to write in blue, it is my colour, it is my statement of personality. It makes me, me. No I won't join CHE!!!, as I will not be much of an asset to anyone given that my performance will suck.

Ooh you need a slap.

I use blue when I can remember the tags :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

*Phew*

Ooh you need a slap.

Get a sitter..for like...ever!!!

And yes, agreed on ender :icon_surprised:

ender_wiggin

Hellz:

welcome back. I just hope this time it'll be a return of entertaining propaganda, and not the return of spam-every-thread-you-can-da.

You know I love you. I just... don't like spam.

P.S. Hellz is the nub that got pwned in n00b throwing...

we should so start that up in off-topic again.

DeletedUser

I use my special black colour but I seem to be the most copied by noobs these days >_>

DeletedUser3452

Hellz:

welcome back. I just hope this time it'll be a return of entertaining propaganda, and not the return of spam-every-thread-you-can-da.

You know I love you. I just... don't like spam.

P.S. Hellz is the nub that got pwned in n00b throwing...

we should so start that up in off-topic again.

I've never spammed every thread I can (else I'd have way over 1000 posts by now). I simply believe you've had an issue with me posting in general when I don't have an ingame account. I believe you should be fine now?

Also.. N00b throwing needs a new twist. A political throw the World 17 n00b throwing! How can we lose?

DeletedUser

n00b throw all you like, but keep it out of my forums, smelly :p