Introduction, Return of the Hellz!

DeletedUser3452

Haha. :) I'd just really like someone to solve the puzzle in the first post. It's more an 'intermediate' challenge - but essentially all that's required is logic.

Uwthree

Someone should remake the 47RONIN :icon_razz: no I was never in a 47RONIN, I've only been playing since December :icon_razz: Anywho I say this because my W12 tribe is a sister tribe of a tribe that was once a W4 47RONIN tribe.

DeletedUser3452

Someone should remake the 47RONIN :icon_razz: no I was never in a 47RONIN, I've only been playing since December :icon_razz: Anywho I say this because my W12 tribe is a sister tribe of a tribe that was once a W4 47RONIN tribe.

Does that have anything to do with my coming back and the puzzle I set? :(

an STD

Does that have anything to do with my coming back and the puzzle I set? :(

The only thing I see that might be a puzzle is that jumbled up set of letters. Unfortunatly, I lack the willing and/or brain power to figure it out so I'll leave it up to someone else. :)

DeletedUser3452

The only thing I see that might be a puzzle is that jumbled up set of letters. Unfortunatly, I lack the willing and/or brain power to figure it out so I'll leave it up to someone else. :)

It's an intermediate puzzle, so anyone who dedicates some time to it should get it.

DeletedUser

No one cares about your color.. It's just immature to post a thread telling people to back off there color..

Phonixfire

No one cares about your color.. It's just immature to post a thread telling people to back off there color..

Would you mind telling me why you are posting in size one text?

As far as I can tell, all it does is make it harder to read. I suppose it's doing the rest of us a favour, but I still can't see the justification for it.

Uwthree

Would you mind telling me why you are posting in size one text?

As far as I can tell, all it does is make it harder to read. I suppose it's doing the rest of us a favour, but I still can't see the justification for it.

Justification for it = emboldened