Introduction- World 58 Blogger

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The last blog was a nice read, congrats :) However I noticed 1 or 2 grammatical mistakes, i'm not trying to flame you, but I really do suggest proof reading a good 2 or more times before uploading your blogs, maybe it's just me but when I read something nice and notice a few mistakes, it ruins the value of what i've read.

But yes, good blog was good. :)

Thanks, if you see grammar problems please give me a shout and tell me where..

I don't see any :/

DeletedUser

Blog 3:

Q. Being #1 in the world is a big achievement, did to expect to have this position or was it ever a possibility in your mind?

*did you expect to have this position...

Sorry for posting the correction in here, but i'm too lazy to message/inbox you :p

DeletedUser

Just so you all know, if anyone does not have the time to keep looking here for a new blog I can arrange for a weekly mail to be sent out for you whenever a new blog is posted.. This mail world be sent to you account on world 58..

You want this? Send me mail in game: hikeegan999
Please title this mail: Blogging weekly

You will then be sent weekly issues of the blog via a link to the blog in game!

Thanks Kieran :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hello hikeegan. i really like your blogs, like it kind of treats this game as if it's the ufc and everyone is just going crazy over who's going to win. also is good because player can be well informed(annd entertained). thank you for this but is there no chance you could include top 20? or at least top 15 to compromise? :( maybe separate blog for top 11-20 tribes? i dont know about other ppl opinion but it would add that much more entertainment and a longer enjoyable read. i find your blogs are good and fun, but not long enough. just trying to be constructive, thank you :)

DeletedUser

hello hikeegan. i really like your blogs, like it kind of treats this game as if it's the ufc and everyone is just going crazy over who's going to win. also is good because player can be well informed(annd entertained). thank you for this but is there no chance you could include top 20? or at least top 15 to compromise? :( maybe separate blog for top 11-20 tribes? i dont know about other ppl opinion but it would add that much more entertainment and a longer enjoyable read. i find your blogs are good and fun, but not long enough. just trying to be constructive, thank you :)

Haha thank you, I have been working on this the past few days and have come up with some new features.. But what do you mean include top 20 tribes in what, the map?

- Kieran

DeletedUser

Haha thank you, I have been working on this the past few days and have come up with some new features.. But what do you mean include top 20 tribes in what, the map?

- Kieran

the map, yes. but interviews with them, follow up on their progress. maybe good tribes under top 10 to watch out for. i noticed a couple tribes just pop up in top 20s past couple days on tribalwarsstats. i would like to read about their progress as well. keep an eye on them as any of them could take a top 10 spot, apparently tribalwars is very known for tribes dropping and rising in short time period. would make your blogs all that more entertaining.

DeletedUser

Take the brackets out of the URL that your hyper links are sending to and they will work properly (on the original post).

DeletedUser

been almost 2 weeks since the last one mate... this is a new world and already the blogger is a lazy shit.

I reckon we should get someone new in.. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

nah, pacman just refused to give him an interview last week, and he knows a blog without pacman is a bad blog

DeletedUser102111

Hey there everyone,

New of this forum... me is bit shy so take care of me ok??

DeletedUser

Well it makes sense. I wouldn't expect him to waste his time with GBEARS :lol:

DeletedUser

I'm really sorry guys and girls,
Since my last blog I have now gone back to school and celebrated my 16th birthday..
Lots of work and things to do, but I promise I have not forgotten about you- Will get a new blog done asap and thanks for asking.

- Kieran

Status
Not open for further replies.