Introduction- World 58 Blogger

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The success of the tribe is not 100% because of its leaders, but because of the members who work together and coordinate

lol, self proclaimed success this early in the world? :lol:

DeletedUser

The success of the tribe is not 100% because of its leaders, but because of the members who work together and coordinate

everybody is entitled to his/her opinon, no reason to hate :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

"World Map: No Markings (28/09/11- 19:20): As you can see the Core is now clustered with barbs and the Rim is gradually expanding!"

^ This made me lol :lol:

HorseSoldier

tbf they have been successful so far. It's not like their claiming they won the world. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

"World Map: No Markings (28/09/11- 19:20): As you can see the Core is now clustered with barbs and the Rim is gradually expanding!"

^ This made me lol :lol:

In a good or bad way? :D

Thank you guys and girls!

DeletedUser

I understand why you said it, but the sheer DUH! in that statement entertained me

DeletedUser

Light green color is really annoying, kinda hurting my eyes. Other than that great 5th blog.

DeletedUser

Okay sorry- will keep that in mind next blog and will change now :)

DeletedUser

The blog will be out for definitely within the next 24 hours or so..
I have been a victim of internet problem the last few days, but definitely around then- Please give some suggestions, although I do have lots of info to add already ;)

- Kieran

I do apologise for the delay

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My internet is currently down, I am at a friends house and will get back to you as soon as the problem is resolved..

I promise I will not let you down :)

Status
Not open for further replies.