Introductions

DeletedUser

forbes wants pictures of most guys. in a particular state of ill dress

DeletedUser

Fave Movie: IDK, I like history, Kingdom of Heaven, The A Team, Paul, and some others
I love history :icon_biggrin: and Paul is awesome

Most time spent on TW: 18 hours. Coke ftw.
Have you ever tried a drink called relentless or boost? :icon_razz:
Fave Movie: King Arthur. Watched it like 4 times in a row a couple of years ago.
Love it.

"Most time spent on TW": Forums lol
It means most time you have spent staring at the TW screen :lol:

Fave Food: Matza Kugle
Jew Food?

I've been AFTW for a while, just picking up what I missed

DeletedUser

Bit of that, bit of life but all is fine. I'm no longer using Skype aswell, that's what life has done to me

King Sean04

It's a trend... It's people running behind People, and People being Scared to admit they like some Songs, or think he has a good Voice, Don't care, are neutral, etc...

It's just like in High School, if a person would be Gay, Emo, Diffrent. They'd get Bullied by pretty much everyone in highschool. Just so the Bullies could be part of the Group & wont get Bullied or laughed at themselves.

There's a difference between a trend and whatever your idea is. It's not a trend. I hate Justin Beiber. Why? because he's an annoying little runt. Does he deserve all the attention? Me thinks not. It's not like being bullied. Is he going to commit suicide if 100 million people hate him? No.

DeletedUser

There's a difference between a trend and whatever your idea is. It's not a trend. I hate Justin Beiber. Why? because he's an annoying little runt. Does he deserve all the attention? Me thinks not. It's not like being bullied. Is he going to commit suicide if 100 million people hate him? No.

100m is a bit low >_> there's 6.6b people on the planet D:

DeletedUser

It's a trend... It's people running behind People, and People being Scared to admit they like some Songs, or think he has a good Voice, Don't care, are neutral, etc...

Hating Bieber isn't a trend, it's just people hating Bieber.

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter whether or not it is a trend or just hating, either way you shouldn't hate Justin Bieber, hate his music, not him. I don't like his music, but I don't hate him. I envy him, wouldn't you all love to be adored by millions of girls(boys in Forbes' case)? Wouldn't you love to be a millionaire at 16 years old?

King Sean04

Does he deserve all the attention? Me thinks not.

Doesn't matter whether or not it is a trend or just hating, either way you shouldn't hate Justin Bieber, hate his music, not him. I don't like his music, but I don't hate him. I envy him, wouldn't you all love to be adored by millions of girls(boys in Forbes' case)? Wouldn't you love to be a millionaire at 16 years old?

Nope I would be perfectly fine being me instead of something I am not :icon_rolleyes: but that's just me

DeletedUser

We do hate his music, but... the music came from somewhere...
Being adored by millions of people would be more of a hindrance then a help...
And as for the millionaire thing, it isn't what you have at the end which should matter, it is how you got what you have, if some deity came down to me, and asked me whether I wanted to make good music (etc) but stay moderately wealthy/average... or whether I wanted to be a millionaire, but be the singer of what is collectively considered (excepting his fans of course, millions of girls) horrible music... I would choose the former over the latter.

And also, going back to my first point, Isaac Newton said that every action has an equal and opposite reaction. I can therefore state that if there are people who love Justin Biebers music as well as the person himself, then it must be true that there are people who hate his music, and the person himself. We shouldn't hate Bieber, I agree, but human nature demands that we do, so we do, that is the way of things.