Introductions

DeletedUser109434

I remember you and so do my villages 367 -399 haha I remember being in Skype chats with you, probably were in the same tribe at one point too. You probably don't remember me but thats ok, these aren't tears I just ate something really spicy :icon_cry:

Yeah I quit for exams before that war started
Then I think some time after the account was just deactivated, lol
Yeah you'd remember me, one of the few people who took account sits back in undecided xD
And I remember you too, Dylan right? I actually honestly believed youre 12 my entire time at undecided xD sorry about that xD

DeletedUser

Yeah I quit for exams before that war started
Then I think some time after the account was just deactivated, lol
Yeah you'd remember me, one of the few people who took account sits back in undecided xD
And I remember you too, Dylan right? I actually honestly believed youre 12 my entire time at undecided xD sorry about that xD
Well when people kept saying I was 12 what are you suppose to believe? I am not 12, the fact I have been on that world for over a year should prove that I am at least 13 :lol:
undecided, that was so long ago. I am impressed you can remember my name, a lot of my irl mates can't remember that, they all know me by my last name. Have mates come up to me a year after knowing me and ask what my real name is lol

DeletedUser109434

I was like, Id be the youngedst guy in the tribe if it wasnt for dylan xD

DeletedUser111875

Mith, i am big troll, believe in god etc stuffs :D

I love: tennis and football, Red wine and vodka and drama especially drama movies, conversations all of it.

I hate: stuck up ppls with no humour......

DeletedUser101947

Hey everyone.

Lord Ayok here. Hopefully I recognize some friendly faces. If not...oh well =/

DeletedUser

Names Gamerdrw seriously played on W1, 8, 32, 49, and 62(?). These forums are dead for the beginning of the world, compared to how I remember them.. Jeez

DeletedUser36833

Names Gamerdrw seriously played on W1, 8, 32, 49, and 62(?). These forums are dead for the beginning of the world, compared to how I remember them.. Jeez

Tribe was you in on 32? That was a good world :)

DeletedUser111085

My name is Michael Henley and i have an original forum name (jokes)

DeletedUser7158

I recognise a couple of names on the forums but not many, I'm quite glad actually - should make the world a little more fresh.

DeletedUser13939

Fresh, new names is always a good thing. But it never hurts to keep the classics around. ;)