Inventory Items

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Some users have been finding it frustrating that there is no list on the TribalWars Wiki or elsewhere of Inventory items, which particularly from the app in some Events isn't always possible to identify the type.

So, I've put together a rough list of different Inventory Items which hopefully will be of some use to players. It doesn't cover all items (some have bronze/silver/gold options), but will give a general idea of what different icons are for.

IconGeneral Description
1617915114696.png
Permanently boost a single village's stats.

Left to right:
Permanently increase the maximum population of the current village by 10%
Permanently increase the wood production of the current village by 10%
Permanently increase the clay production of the current village by 10%
Permanently increase the iron production of the current village by 10%
Permanently increase wood, clay, and iron production of the current village by 3%

Left to right:
Permanently increase recruitment speed in the Barracks by 10% at the current village
Permanently increase recruitment speed in the Stable by 10% at the current village
Permanently increase recruitment speed in the Workshop by 10% at the current village
Permanently increase storage capacity and merchants by 25% at the current village
1617915133277.png
Resource boosts
1617915159093.png
Increases recruitment speeds

3005.png
Movement items

3090.png
Village defense boosts
1617915227324.png
Noble related items
3021.png
3067.png
Flag related items
1617915215212.png
Attack / Defense boosters

Attachments

• 1617915125843.png
    1617915125843.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 21

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You forgot
- Archer and Mounted Archer Boosters
- Heavy Cavalry Booster
- Catapult Damage Booster
- All Types of Construction Speed Boosters.
- Barbarian Raider Booster.

Also I do not consider a Haul Booster an offensive or defensive booster as it doesn't buff either of these types.
I do not consider War Commander a Resource Boost. If anything it is a recruitment related item.

Last edited:

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Some users have been finding it frustrating that there is no list on the TribalWars Wiki or elsewhere of Inventory items, which particularly from the app in some Events isn't always possible to identify the type.

So, I've put together a rough list of different Inventory Items which hopefully will be of some use to players. It doesn't cover all items (some have bronze/silver/gold options), but will give a general idea of what different icons are for.

IconGeneral Description
Permanently boost a single village's stats.

Left to right:
Permanently increase the maximum population of the current village by 10%
Permanently increase the wood production of the current village by 10%
Permanently increase the clay production of the current village by 10%
Permanently increase the iron production of the current village by 10%
Permanently increase wood, clay, and iron production of the current village by 3%

Left to right:
Permanently increase recruitment speed in the Barracks by 10% at the current village
Permanently increase recruitment speed in the Stable by 10% at the current village
Permanently increase recruitment speed in the Workshop by 10% at the current village
Permanently increase storage capacity and merchants by 25% at the current village
Resource boosts
Increases recruitment speeds

3005.png
Movement items

3090.png
Village defense boosts
Noble related items
3021.png
3067.png
Flag related items
Attack / Defense boosters

Could you make it a table that has each item separately by name and then for ones you don't have time to complete we can get contributors in the thread to pitch in with the effect descriptions.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You forgot
- Archer and Mounted Archer Boosters
- Heavy Cavalry Booster
- Catapult Damage Booster
- All Types of Construction Speed Boosters.
- Barbarian Raider Booster.

Also I do not consider a Haul Booster an offensive or defensive booster as it doesn't buff either of these types.
I do not consider War Commander a Resource Boost. If anything it is a recruitment related item.

Thank you for your input.

I do intend to reformat and add in the missing ones when I have time (I knew that there were some omitted but haven't had time to fully go through it all yet).

Re your perspective on the two boosters...

Both of them I would say could be seen from multiple perspectives. So I went with my opinion.

Haul booster - I use this most commonly during war ops, as it's a great way of getting extra resources. So for that reason I consider it a boost that can be used offensively. It falls better into that category than the other ones.

War commander - this saves you resources as you train troops, so in that sense it is a resource boost. It doesn't speed up troop recruitment in any way, shape or form. Just makes it cheaper, so it is more a resource boost than anything else - in my opinion.

Those ones in particular are certainly subjective to playing style and strategy, as well as perspective.

@Frying Pan Warrior
I can't do that as the forum limits posts to 20 images. I had set it up in that way initially but it wouldn't let me, so I had to adapt.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Thank you for your input.

I do intend to reformat and add in the missing ones when I have time (I knew that there were some omitted but haven't had time to fully go through it all yet).

Re your perspective on the two boosters...

Both of them I would say could be seen from multiple perspectives. So I went with my opinion.

Haul booster - I use this most commonly during war ops, as it's a great way of getting extra resources. So for that reason I consider it a boost that can be used offensively. It falls better into that category than the other ones.

War commander - this saves you resources as you train troops, so in that sense it is a resource boost. It doesn't speed up troop recruitment in any way, shape or form. Just makes it cheaper, so it is more a resource boost than anything else - in my opinion.

Those ones in particular are certainly subjective to playing style and strategy, as well as perspective.

@Frying Pan Warrior
I can't do that as the forum limits posts to 20 images. I had set it up in that way initially but it wouldn't let me, so I had to adapt.

You could make it a multiple post table.