Inventory screen

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have been looking at the inventory screen & do not find it very user friendly.

The main reason is they are in graphic format & go on for page after page, with basic grouping that does not help that much.

When I start a world the first thing I do is change the setting to remove the graphic view of the village. It would be nice if it followed on to the Inventory screen.
I have played around with screen size but does not look any better when pushing the width out to reduce the number of pages you have. It then leaves loads of gaps on other screens. A work around for this could be via sizing like on the map page changing the number of squares on view.

However :
If the inventory items were small graphic plus text (the same as a village screen) you could fit more on a page giving also more instant detail to what they are to the side of the text. Scrolling would be better or items per page option like reports on view.

Another point is grouping with a premium account as an example could we not have the option to "create our own groups for filtering".
As an example minting which could inc noble costs, raid boosts, warehouse bundles, war chests, ect

Many Thanks
Busa

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Hey

This idea is approved for voting. Note however that we have considered custom inventory groups before, but we will not be doing this anytime soon. This suggestion will therefore only be about the general layout issues you have addressed.

Kind regards,