Invite Question

DeletedUser103126

So, world 60 now gave the option to pre-invite players near you in the world. Was this option only available during the pre-registration period or can I create an account now in World 60 and then have a friend start near me if I invite him?

DeletedUser

I have no clue but you can always click the same direction at start. Though that's be a matter of luck now cause you could start 3 k's away or two.

DeletedUser103126

Yes, this has always been there, but I've hated it. We have tried in 4 different worlds now and haven't gotten any closed than 14 hours by scout. I was hoping this feature would allow us to get much closer.

DeletedUser

The announcement on it only says "invite friends to spawn in your area", and don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure that only counts the first time they spawn in the world. You are welcome to attempt it yourself, or I can ask the people around me how that works when I make them restart, because they'll know first hand. :lol:

DeletedUser

The start in same area worked only on the preregister. i was invited under the account I play in w31 but wanted to play under this one and had to choose directions.

DeletedUser

woah, I think I found what they meant, have you guys used the "recruit player" button on the bottom left of the screen? Unless that's some other feature they recently added. I dunno, ima nub when it comes to this kinda stuff :D

DeletedUser103126

Nah - that feature allows you to recruit a new player, but doesn't give the option of spawning near you.

DeletedUser

That earns you free premium. You will be able to invite new layers or any one you have been in a tribe with on any world or server.

DeletedUser93513

I think what you could do is, both of you join the world. One of you invite each other to a random tribe that you make. Then one of you restarts, and I think there's an option where you're choosing the joining direction, that says join in the center of the tribe.

So he'd appear somewhere close to you. :)

DeletedUser103059

2 week delay on restarts at the minute though...

I had the same problem with a few of our lad's - once the world had started any newcomers were out on the rims.