Ipod Recruitment + Cannibalism

fosmore

Reaction score
Our members get hit regularly with Ipod recruitment spam, we've probably had hundreds of them, especially from wareagle.
I'm just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue?
Berki Jan 03, 14:11
Good afternoon

First of all i would like to apologize for the cross nobling that happened today and for the loss of your nobles/troops.

If we can make it up to you then we will, possibly setting up a shared noble planner as well.

Having said that we do happen to have a spot open in our tribe at the moment and i assume you are a good player as well.

Please don't see this as me trying to recruit you to join us, just want you to consider the options here.

wareagle Jan 05, 18:18
Hey mate, Im sure you’ll turn me down but would you consider joining us? Or are you going to hang around Disco until the end?
We are also hearing Ipod family is made up of a core group of players who always play/win multiple worlds together, and they always end up reshuffling and eating their second tribe when the world is old enough (i.e. the 'A' in IPODA stands for 'Appetizers').
Does this kind of cannibalism happen often nowadays, and can it be stamped out of the game?

TheBarbarian

Of course it can be stamped out, silly! They won't have chance to swallow their 'A' before ~SKY~ has merged every tribe this world has to offer :p

DeletedUser120565

Well if you mean getting POSSE disbanding, and then recruiting the worthy as merging?

And for NWL2 Recent recruits.. you can blame bad leadership for that.. no offical merge... i think your find the duke tribeless. ;)

So Personally i see that as 2 tribes internally destroyed.. :p

DeletedUser121556

Grenade launcher- your info is just fantasy bud...
And as I’ve said before- your members are the ones sending the requests... the 2 examples above are all you got...

Berkis one is just being polite, war eagles one is based off your tribe imploding now that your at war with icu and no one wants to follow your orders...

fosmore

Reaction score
Godric old chap, these incidents aren't isolated, you know our complaints have been many over two calendar years now. When you do come clean in the hidden forums, which isn't often, the best we get is...
Godric said:
I’ll give him a spanking and we can all move on :)

If you are spanking your spammers then some of them must be red raw down there.

You can keep putting lipstick on the pig, but it's still a pig.

DeletedUser121556

You call that coming clean... I call that diplomatically telling you I’ve got better things to do than pander to your sad little conspiracies

DeletedUser121132

Only when you role play with me
giphy.gif

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If you were him I don't think I could cope. I've felt pangs of loss like an Eskimo feels for his igloo in 2025 when global warming melts it down.
Q8mQg_s-200x150.gif

I'd have to start a new tribe which would surpass Arabela's Fan Club
HealthyPerfumedCod-size_restricted.gif

Feels like every thread slowly becomes the gif thread but....
How did we cope before gifs they add so much to my life

fosmore

Reaction score
Well at least you didn't deny the cannibalism.
business-commerce-headhunting-headhunt-head_hunting-head_hunt-head_hunter-ctan161_low.jpg

While Godric soaks his dentures, the night shift takeover...
a407cb304914dcb662431f0b31915f47.gif