IRC-Channels

DeletedUser

Hello, im pretty new to this game... well, actually i startet an hour ago, or somethin :icon_redface:

but i play the german version oftenly... there, most good tribes have a public IRC-chan, to show every one, how cool they are :icon_wink: of course it serves other reasons as well :icon_biggrin:

it is always a lot of fun, and ill nerver want to play without any more :( Do have them as well?

DeletedUser

Some tribes will have them. But most will operate with a skype channel nowadays.

DeletedUser

well, i know a lot of tribes, operating on skype as well, but the really good ones use IRC... do you know one on s25, that has a public chan?

and are they on quakenet as well?

DeletedUser

I would wait a while for tribes to get sorted out first. The world is still only a few days old.

DeletedUser

sorry :icon_razz: I just cant explain it well myself

for one, my english isnt that well :(

and i really dont have a clue, what exactly it is. I know, how to get into a chan, and i know, how kick someone i dont like, if im an operator :icon_twisted: but thats about it :icon_neutral:

someguy201 said:
I would wait a while for tribes to get sorted out first. The world is still only a few days old.

yeah, youre probably right... just that most experenced guys i know, have their tribe, before the server starts :icon_wink: so i thought, mybe theres already one...

DeletedUser

who? has an irc channel, it's easier for us cause we're used using irc, but most of us have skype too, cause most experienced trbes use that.

DeletedUser

mh, then its different than in the german version. There the rather unexperienced tribes (that are not bad^^ otherwise they just use their Forum :p) use skype, and the real good and experienced ones use IRC... though of course, there are always exceptions :)