Iron man and Black Holes

Zeddy Le Mange

Having studied my little village in more detail, I have come to the conclusion that the iron miner man is the laziest and the stupidest person there. i.e. the village idiot.

th_clay.jpg

I mean, how is he even mining? He's just pushing a cart in a hole up a hill (otherwise it wouldn't come back).

And look at the clay man... That's not clay. It looks like the village toilet.

th_iron.jpg

Clearly he drew the short straw.

Furthermore, I object to the shanty town my lumberjack has started building.

th_wood.jpg

It's not district 9 you little axe wielding bumpkin.

So it is clear to see that after studying my town, some sort of system was required to control a) the lazy retarded miners b) the open sewer/clay men and c) the transient lumberjacks. So here's what I've done:

[spoil]
town.jpg
[/spoil]

As you can see, I've done away with a mere Village Headquarters and have installed a fully bonified parliament. This way the poor clay/poo man can have his say. We can also issue an eviction notice to the lumberjack, give him some council housing, get social services in there and sort him out proper.

I've also addressed the issue of the rather poorly trained iron worker. He can go to university and discovery things like a shovel or a pick axe or gravity. We did, however, get a little carried away with the university. There is now a 27 mile (yes, its longer, because its better) particle acceleration ring beneath not just my village, but half the continent.

[spoil]

hadron.jpg
[/spoil]

So if anyone notice a black hole developing in the nether regions of K74, please accept my apologies - Something went wrong...

DeletedUser

lol, I always thought the animations were rather dumb...

DeletedUser

At least now I will have something to ponder when I catch myself staring at these psuedo-industrious people again.

DeletedUser

Yes but what is up with the juggler that randomly appears in town? The guy who scratches his back with spear and the two guys that are haggling?
These are mysteries indeed!

DeletedUser

I always wondered why the cart came back... thing is how are we getting the iron then???

angrim

I always wondered why the cart came back... thing is how are we getting the iron then???

The cart comes back because someone inside shoves it out. There's some little guys inside the tunnel doing all the work, the one you see outside is just emptying the cart and sending it back in to be refilled.

Zeddy Le Mange

The cart comes back because someone inside shoves it out. There's some little guys inside the tunnel doing all the work, the one you see outside is just emptying the cart and sending it back in to be refilled.

There's some guy permanently in the tunnel? He never gets a break? Poor little fella. Bet he eats lots of carrots.

DeletedUser

There's some guy permanently in the tunnel? He never gets a break? Poor little fella. Bet he eats lots of carrots.

TW is set in the middle ages. Therefore many of the mine workers are probably children :)

And they don't drag out the bodies of the ones that get killed when the lord (player) is looking :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow :icon_confused:... I already knew that... I'm just going with what the guy said at the top, so I was being sarcastic.

DeletedUser86258

TW is set in the middle ages. Therefore many of the mine workers are probably children :)

And they don't drag out the bodies of the ones that get killed when the lord (player) is looking :lol:

That's horrible :p I hope they have a bird in there though.. would be fun to see all the people run out as soon as the bird dies.. and then of course the mine blows up :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser86258

You mean more poop... remember that isn't a clay pit that's the local toilet. ;) lol.

Oh yeah.. but where would that poop come from all of a sudden? :icon_eek:
If.. when you blow up a mine, poop comes from everywhere... would people still blow up mines? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I don't think so... unless people like that sort of stuff XD

DeletedUser86258

Ok so we've learned one thing today: never blow up an iron mine!

DeletedUser86258

Rofl :D One more thing i wonder...: why, when there are horses trained, is that man just digging a hole?