Iron man and Black Holes

DeletedUser86258

Absolutely! I wonder if anyone can explain what the **** he's doing over there :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I geuss training the horses to poop... base it on the name...
LC - Light Calvary = Light poop
HC - Heavy Calvary = Heavy poop
lol Don't like the job of training either... but I guess scouts are taught to poop in other villages.

DeletedUser

He is doing what someone does in all rl Stables...he is shovelling poop :)

DeletedUser

I think he's just fixing the stable roof throwing more straw on it......
Notice he's throwing whatever he's picking up over his shoulder towards the stable roof.
Or maybee he's training jumpy horsies by making them jump on the roof to eat.
Could be handy for jumping over enemy walls...

DeletedUser

Even so...it'll probably involve poop somehow :icon_wink:

After all, this game is set in Medieval Europe, and in Medieval Europe sewage was something that you shared with your friends and neighbours :icon_redface: (redface standing in for a barf icon)

DeletedUser

Even so...it'll probably involve poop somehow :icon_wink:

After all, this game is set in Medieval Europe, and in Medieval Europe sewage was something that you shared with your friends and neighbours :icon_redface: (redface standing in for a barf icon)

That is extremely true.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser86258

I think he's just fixing the stable roof throwing more straw on it......
Notice he's throwing whatever he's picking up over his shoulder towards the stable roof.
Or maybee he's training jumpy horsies by making them jump on the roof to eat.
Could be handy for jumping over enemy walls...

That is such a great way to train horses! I'm going to stick with this idea, think this is exactly what he's doing :D

DeletedUser

He could be teaching the horse how to kill other troops... ever thought of that... he's stabbing at the ground so that way the horse can stab at the ground too with it's hoofs.

DeletedUser

Probably... That's why there is more and more villages each lvl they need that many because they do such a good job and every now and them one gets kill... But those kills don't effect the people in village number.

DeletedUser86258

Well, you know some horses have been trained simple maths.. maybe he's teaching him that! Like: "Scout! How many enemies do you see?" *horses kicks on the floor 4 times*

Im a flirt77

Rofl :D One more thing i wonder...: why, when there are horses trained, is that man just digging a hole?
Obviously horses need holes. God don't you know anything?:icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well, you know some horses have been trained simple maths.. maybe he's teaching him that! Like: "Scout! How many enemies do you see?" *horses kicks on the floor 4 times*

Yeah... probably the only one the teach math is the Scout... They must teach the LC and HC how to kill then will their hoves like stomping them.

DeletedUser86258

Still doesn't explain the digging, lol.. it's a mystery...

What do you guys think of the visual improvements of for example your market and farm when you get them to higher levels? Are they really improvements?

To answer my own question: farm - yes! i'm dutch, so i love windmills :D
market - no! all that crap on the plaza. Right in front of the headquarters.

DeletedUser

Maybe he's digging for gold and the horse must train themselves.... lol looks as if he gets far with it.

Oh and on troops all they do is attack dummys I mean really they need to have two people sparing it out insted of dummys... it'll give troops to big of a head.

DeletedUser86258

and there's an archer @ the rally point when i'm training anything but archers.. pfft, wish we had archers.