Irontusk alert!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Drunk posting: more of a guideline than a rule, but wait til you're sober. The speeders were really bad at this. Trust me it's for your own good.

Hmm, I'm going to have a real problem with that rule. :icon_cry: I do think tribal wars needs a Breathalyzer before logging in, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

roman01

Such a great mod, comes and and closes the only thread people use on this world so far, thanks for killing the externals.

So you weren't trying to be sarcastic, and you weren't deliberately trying to insult the new moderator?

Make up your mind crocky, and you say I don't know what I'm talking about. By the looks of it, if I have no idea then you haven't the faintest pulse.

DeletedUser

So you weren't trying to be sarcastic, and you weren't deliberately trying to insult the new moderator?

Make up your mind crocky, and you say I don't know what I'm talking about. By the looks of it, if I have no idea then you haven't the faintest pulse.

Aw little Roman trying to resort to old posts, well this post was meant for when their was only one thread opened at the time and the mod closed it. The mod didn't seem to mind it as i got no infraction for it :) See, my posts can be explained and understood by most, but with yours you just seem to make people hate you on these externals even more.

roman01

Very few of the people I play with even pay attention to these externals, I post something and we have a good laugh. Someone else posts abuse as to what I've written, we laugh even more.

Just because a few people say they dislike me doesn't suddenly turn into a majority, get over it and get your life back on track. I don't try to appeal to audiences like you do, by insulting people to make you look better that's not my style I post things as to how they are whether people like it or not simple as. Jess didn't like the truth so she quit, no matter how much you cover it up with abuse or how many people intendedly vouch doesn't make things "better" for your case than they actually are.

As a result of your posts, quite a few people have come to me sharing similar views to me that you are simply childish and far from a team player. The people coming to me, I've known for a very long time and the externals are only one form of media communication. Whether you and your little band of numpties (lol) like me or not is none of my concern. It amuses me if anything.

No amount of sudden sucking up to defend yourself will make much of a difference

As straightforward as things, you deliberately offended a fellow user which was against the rules whether he likes this or not. I admit I used some off-law words which were also not permitted but still doesn't derive from the fact that your attitude, and the attitude of those who play with you are usually horrendous.

Sooner you realise that, the sooner you'll meet and play alongside better people and possibly even become a better gamer yourself.

DeletedUser

Sooner you realise that, the sooner you'll meet and play alongside better people and possibly even become a better gamer yourself.

I believe I have already played with the best players in tw and lets face it "my numpties" are a lot better than yours and can take you on any world and prove that. As for the rest of your post I'm not gonna read it because it looks like shit tbh, you just making up lies yet again </3

roman01

I believe I have already played with the best players in tw and lets face it "my numpties" are a lot better than yours and can take you on any world and prove that. As for the rest of your post I'm not gonna read it because it looks like shit tbh, you just making up lies yet again </3

Too adamant and cocky to read honesty and truth when it lies before you, standard crocky in his imaginary bubble refusing to believe any other perspectives apart from his own.

At the end of the day crocky, you are their numpty to boss around. They certainly aren't yours.

DeletedUser

They certainly aren't yours.

I never claimed anyone to be mine :/ you implied it not me :icon_redface: show proof of all these other people coming to you sharing the same opinion of me as you have.

DeletedUser

get over it and get your life back on track. I don't try to appeal to audiences like you do, by insulting people

you are simply childish.

Whether you and your little band of numpties (lol)

like me or not is none of my concern. It amuses me if anything.

Your attitude, and the attitude of those who play with you are usually horrendous.

Sooner you realise that, the sooner you'll meet and play alongside better people

lol.

***EDIT*** To add if you did not care about what they thought of you, you wouldnt spend the time you do arguing.

roman01

lol.

***EDIT*** To add if you did not care about what they thought of you, you wouldnt spend the time you do arguing.

Well I normally like to think it's the opposing party that likes to care about me, otherwise they wouldn't bother speaking to me. After all, what I write and the given responses from these candidates make myself and mates laugh.

DeletedUser

Well I normally like to think it's the opposing party that likes to care about me, otherwise they wouldn't bother speaking to me. After all, what I write and the given responses from these candidates make myself and mates laugh.

We aren't in politics you idiot rofl. Join the next no hauls Roman? bring all these mates of yours as well, mine will be there <3

fidel I

Hello! I'm Irontusk. I'm your new forum mod.

Some of you are not going to like me. The rest of you are probably going to like me even less.

You've been given roughly a month to run amok with very little moderation (from checking reports, it looks like only the most serious offences have been given much time). Some of your threads are so deeply entrenched in their cycles of hatred and spam that I honestly can't rescue them without deleting half the relevant posts too.

Problematic worlds before have taken pride in 'running off' their mods (who've usually had to go inactive due to RL reasons, but that's besides the point). I have taken some very... outspoken worlds before and their inability to control themselves has killed them good 'n' dead.

Even the speeders learned to keep their mouths in check; I hope very much you can all do the same and we can have a pleasant time here. I've seen enough good, thoughtful posts here that I KNOW you're all capable of intelligent discussion about the game itself. I'm not generally harsh on offtopic posts and I rarely even WARN for them - don't feel you're treading on eggshells about whether you're on topic enough, but in equal terms, don't get mad at me if a page of posts disappear cause they've led to a discussion a million miles off the original topic.

Here's looking at you, Almurph vs Everyone.

Anyway, here are a brief few reminders about what's no bueno and what I WILL punish. I'm wiping the slate clean here - you'll all get warnings before infractions regardless of your infraction history, and I don't think it'll ever be necessary for me to hand out any bans.

Personal insults: you can't question anyone's mental capabilities. That means not calling people stupid, idiots, imbeciles, retards, anything you can think of along those lines. It means not saying they belong in an institution. You can't call people gay (and if you do this and try to argue 'but I didn't mean it's a bad thing!' you're not getting off easy). You can't ask if someone is 'on their period', woman or not. Rule of thumb is, if you feel you're summing up the total value of a human being into one word or sentence, you probably shouldn't post it.

Inappropriate language: honestly I think we all know what we can and can't say here, but as a reminder, this extends to sexual discussion too. Please keep it in your pants, your significant others pants, your buddy's pants, pants you bought off the internet while drunk, whatever - just keep it off the forums.

Drunk posting: more of a guideline than a rule, but wait til you're sober. The speeders were really bad at this. Trust me it's for your own good.

Okay now that's over! I'm sorry I had to open with such awful words; this forum has been a truly uninhabitable wasteland for a couple weeks now. I'm really kinda friendly sometimes and maybe in time, you'll even like me.

shudder

You've got to be by far the worst forum mod I've ever read about/heard about, and already I don't like you.

Do you really expect cuddles and kisses from most of the threads people create these days?
Plus you can't expect everyone to be on topic with a thread, after all you don't control people's thoughts.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

They laugh about you being a hypocrite, nice friends...

DeletedUser

You've got to be by far the worst forum mod I've ever read about/heard about, and already I don't like you.

Do you really expect cuddles and kisses from most of the threads people create these days?
Plus you can't expect everyone to be on topic with a thread, after all you don't control people's thoughts.

You've got to be by far the most irrelevant person on these forums that nobody has ever read about/heard about, and already I don't like you.

roman01

They laugh about you being a hypocrite, nice friends...

What I post does not reflect my genuine attitude, if you knew me for who I am and not what I used to be then you wouldn't be so critical. You still didn't confirm where else we played together? You mentioned a "few" times, we only played briefly together at a time where I was re-learning the ropes of TW yet you continue to passively judge me on it.

Of course, if all you're going to do is put me down then do so via skype. Don't invitebe encouraged by other posts to write derogative remarks. That's my genuine message to those who make every effort to try and put me down.

Same applies to all those involved.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What I post does not reflect my genuine attitude, if you knew me for who I am and not what I used to be then you wouldn't be so critical. You still didn't confirm where else we played together? You mentioned a "few" times, we only played briefly together at a time where I was re-learning the ropes of TW yet you continue to passively judge me on it.

Of course, if all you're going to do is put me down then do so via skype. Don't invitebe encouraged by other posts to write derogative remarks. That's my genuine message to those who make every effort to try and put me down.

Same applies to all those involved.

You blocked me on skype whilst having a tantrum, otherwise i would :)

You don't show your genuine attitude so therefore its ok for you to ramble on about random shit and pull other people on things, then do that exact same but hey, your not really like that so dont judge....

I don't know if you read your comments roman, but like many i want to see you succeed on a world. I really do because then you would sound like of a self righteous douche if you did (just incase you get confused, sounding like a self righteous douche does not make you a self righteous douche, though you dont show your genuine attitude on hear apparently so it really doesnt matter).

I dont think all i have done is put you down at all? Maybe you see it that way, however i see it as the old phrase suggests "treat people, how you would like to be treated" and you have judged,belittled,been sexiest to, just damn right insulted people you dont even know (though when people do it to you, you have a tantrum and call for mods to act) and yet you see yourself as the victim.

So to recap:

1. Unblock me on skype before asking me to do thinks over skype (unless it was a jab that you have me blocked, then well done you have shown everyone you are prone to tantrums)

2. In my first comment here, i was just showing how hypocritical and silly your points were as you were doing the exact same things.

3. I want to see you succeed on a world, so go on roman prove them all wrong.

4. Most of what you say on here is complete rubbish, if it isnt your 'genuine attitude' then why express it.

5. If you genuinely dont care what we think, please dont bother replying to this post or even better reply to it on skype and we will have a nice chat :)

6. If you dont want your ability judged, dont publicly judge others (the other world i played with you on is w65 when you begged me to ally against yarr early on showing very poor diplomacy skills as everyone knows i cant lead :D )

7. You were right about one thing though, I'm sure you and your buddies do laugh about all this. As your buddy sabotur pointed out, it's not about points, it's not about winning its about the skill in the end... All that skill that helped you both to the rim :)

Status
Not open for further replies.