Irony in K54

DeletedUser120518

So after TIP fell apart VAPE was formed. Their access to the rim was blocked by a tribe called Salt n Pepper (SNP).

In my top 15 tribes thread, I predicted the following last week.

Rank 9: SNP has a good location with a lot of space in the rim to grow. Their major front is with VAPE but they do also have a small front with Jedi and WET. SNP does have some decent members and 5 members in the top 100 farm in a day but they do also have quite a few players who are growing kinda slow. In addition to that, I heard that not everyone in SNP feels it currently has the best leadership which could mean that in a potential clash with VAPE their largest members might choose to join VAPE over staying in SNP.

Not even a day after I said this the following happened to SNP.

08e5e11bd230c6c2a5de385a9b2e629e.png

Their best members left the tribe to join VAPE and they were immediately by some mediocre players in the rim.

So the duke of SNP felt betrayed, which is understandable after your top players abandon you, so he decided to rename the tribe to ASHES and change the profile of the tribe to the following.

7aafd14bec9fc74321d4fcbabb9f0e2c.png

So here he states how he disapproves of the actions of his friends to abandon his tribe like that and that they are just a bunch of selfish players who only think about the short term gains. (First shots fired)
Then he says recruit to win tribes then those there at the start, not sure if he's roasting his own tribe here or if he's trying to roast VAPE here.
Anyway after this terrible event he states that he will carry on with the tribe.

So here's where it gets really funny.
One of the guys that left his tribe joins back into SNP/ASHES
d77b82b0131ad27e5b3e41b43d3afb4f.png

4a0d5165aeb4e71487130bf470225c78.png

So one of the guys who joined VAPE chose the return to SNP/ASHES which is kinda weird on itself.

So 2 days after he joins back he leaves again to join VAPE once again
64c55dc3220d050432b7371f1fbdc6ee.png

This time he doesn't just take the top players with him, he takes a few of the best players with him to VAPE but he somehow gets the state of the tribe in such a bad spot that a number of players just decide to leave.
So -J0ker- left SNP to join VAPE, came back to SNP, killed the tribe from the inside and returned to VAPE.
Best thing is, the duke of Salt n Pepper who was that salty about his players leaving for vape decided to join VAPE as well.

So first you roast the players leaving for being selfish etc and then you as a duke decide to do the same thing, that's some funny stuff right there.

Just posting it here because i found it a funny series of events and most of you probably missed it.

Cheers

DeletedUser121233

He also tried to rally his tribe against me because he got hurt after i dissed him. then these happens ^^

WDZD161.png

Side 1:
Players: beranbus
Side 2:
Tribes: ~ASH~

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,744
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9,744

chart

ran with his tail between his legs to VAPE for protection knowing I would come after him. then the cherry on top

report_ally.png
ConArtist09 invites you to the tribe 'ASHES'

ConArtist09 Oct 25, 21:05
I have invited you to this tribe, I feel thegame45 made serious error dismissing you before and I feel you can help us in this current situation.

Thank you

Con