Is anybody doing anything on this world???

stellro

Just an open and frank question - there must still be people logging onto this world - granted very few - but is anybody actually doing anything???

Myself and Dou have our own game within GOH which is keeping us happy (well done on another defender of the day btw matey :)) but what about others???

Can anyone say anybody is leading anyone with any form of goal insight or are people just playing stubborn and refusing to quit until the end of the world without actually doing anything in the meantime.....as stated - just an honest question to establish if anyone is conquering any new areas - making any growths or is it simply munching the dead and nobling farms?

I think I know the answer but wondered if anyone could supply a different account of things......

(hoping someone logs onto this forum before christmas :icon_wink:))

DeletedUser

well... have had a few targets .. as I said to you, when you said you were the only one defending ....

and also an existing target, that got some atention yesterday.

but glad you are happy.. :)

Michael Wittman

wow i just looked at the map for the first time in many many months. this world is a very very long way from ending unless you guys just hug again and merge

hallzyjake

well with both families council, and having such strong friendships, and also the past of this world, i bet there will be a slimming of the tribes, eat the dead then see what goes from there

Michael Wittman

might as well get on with it. unless you enjoy having a world that is not at war. you guys could finish up and all start a new world together. im not contesting that you won the world. that was set in stone long long ago by drew and met. some of us just didnt realize it. so you guys won but just cant accept it? i dont know, i really havnt seen whats been going on.

hallzyjake

we basically have accepted it. We have a player leave the tribes from time to time (shopwood) but idk what council is thinking. We know we won, GOH is gone and the FIRE is basically out.

stellro

GOH isnt gone - we're making a play to be in the top 10 tribes before xmas

DeletedUser

GOH isnt gone - we're making a play to be in the top 10 tribes before xmas

I could delete my tribe a push you up a slot to #11 but I still doubt you would make it to #10 without a Christmas miracle.

DeletedUser

Won't let that happen hahahahhhhahahah

wow, that sounds like a real threat! :icon_neutral:

I could delete my tribe a push you up a slot to #11 but I still doubt you would make it to #10 without a Christmas miracle.

Promises, promises... Don't talk mate, just do it :lol:
The topic of this thread is urging you to act...

Last edited by a moderator:

stellro

I thought this world would be done by the middle of the year (according to some great wisdom) so who knows (obviously sarcasm still escapes you??) - but then bear you confuse us - once again - for thinking we have any thing other that contempt for your comments - months go by - Bear remains Bear......

DeletedUser

If you really want #10 I could join up Dou... Of course we would have to kick bitter ole Stell :icon_biggrin:

hallzyjake

I don't think you read the 2nd part haha. And bearhart aren't you slowly losing villages?

stellro

I don't think you read the 2nd part haha. And bearhart aren't you slowly losing villages?

I don't think you belong in this conversation as there is becoming a habit of things going over your head.....:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I for one hope GOH win this world - they deserve it for having some balls unlike most of the other players on this world - Hallzy missing more than most

hallzyjake

I don't think i missed much in this world shopwood. Dealt with North, ZIP OWNED FAIL Monkeyz...more than you think

hallzyjake

They were my enemy. I was in B2B...i was invited right before Tango fantasticD and others quit.. FAIL used to be Monkeyz, so we were very close of starting a war with them because we couldn't agree on boarder terms of k57/58 because of people not listening to the agreement.

Any other questions stellro?

DeletedUser

Oh my, oh my... It must have been very intense, coming close to start a war with FAIL (ex Monkeyz). I bet you could cut the anxiety with a knife...