Is anybody doing anything on this world???

hallzyjake

in OWNED...GOH has also done merges so don't talk. B2B was never a major tribe, that was when there were so many tribes and little wars happening.

As for FAIL attacking, they did attack, it wasn't a war, but just them trying to push the little tribes around.

stellro

The significant difference tho Hallzy is everytime we had any form of merge it was conducted on our terms - GOH has never changed names or leaders - OWNED rolled over for the fear of Drew wiping you out single handed - and if we didnt do away with NEXT (with FAIL) you would never have even got to that point.....

So yeah - you have dealt with most of the world - but generally with your skirt over your head and your pants round your ankles....:)

hallzyjake

not really, i didn't have a choice...it was either death of me, or stay alive and have fun sending you some nukes :) They are a little rusty so just bare with them a little.

And don't you think you guys did that with the smaller tribes that merged into you? Come on we all know its a hugging world, its just all the diplomats wanting to hug

mattoematt

in OWNED...GOH has also done merges so don't talk. B2B was never a major tribe, that was when there were so many tribes and little wars happening.

As for FAIL attacking, they did attack, it wasn't a war, but just them trying to push the little tribes around.

Ins@ne > B2B :icon_razz:

hallzyjake

Ins@ne didn't own B2B actually lol, if i do recall i think you were a main target of kenua and got OWNED :p

mattoematt

Ins@ne were better than the B2B Family. So IDC. I don't know what happened towards the end because I quit but Ins@ne > B2B

hallzyjake

Yeah think what you want...If you guys were better, i don't see why you didn't declare on us. Maybe scared of Gogu, kenua, madtownman and hamster?

Don't say you guys were stronger, you were just bigger, doesn't mean anything

hallzyjake

what do you mean? Yeah we have an alliance, but what does that have to do with us being bigger and stronger than each other?

stellro

It meant that between you - you was bigger than GOH - but not better :)

hallzyjake

Yeah okay think what you want lol. GOH may be our last enemy "alive" but doesn't mean you were better.

stellro

Hallzy bless - Im using your point regarding Insane to show you how your argument falls down......

And of course we was - we didnt merge and hug to gain our ranking - we constantly declared on bigger and stronger tribes :)

hallzyjake

that's what B2B did until OWNED and FAIL threatened us to attack. They took the best of B2B and then we ate the rest

DeletedUser

Let it go Jake. Stell have tons of exp. in convos like this, you dont stand a chance *L*

DeletedUser

yeah.... if only he was as good in game as posting on forums ;)