Is Armada a Asaian Female Tribe only?

DeletedUser

I'm not making accusations, I'm speaking facts. Like a boss.

DeletedUser

knight sabe.... basing your accusations on the hangover 2 are we? most the girls in thailand arnt like that. im thai, but im a guy... back on topic id rape all those chicks.
No, if you are Thai, then first I have to say, I <3 your food. But you can't deny the ladybois, they are well known worldwide. I wouldn't even call them 'girls' tbh, but that is semantics. Thailand is awesome, great food, great martial arts (Muay Thai FTW!!), and many other cool things.
I live in the Asia Pacific area, and think it is the best place in the world to be.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99565

No, if you are Thai, then first I have to say, I <3 your food. But you can't deny the ladybois, they are well known worldwide. I wouldn't even call them 'girls' tbh, but that is semantics. Thailand is awesome, great food, great martial arts (Muay Thai FTW!!), and many other cool things.
I live in the Asia Pacific area, and think it is the best place in the world to be.

everywhere you go there are ladyboys. and thailand is way more famous for other things than them.

DeletedUser99565

No, if you are Thai, then first I have to say, I <3 your food. But you can't deny the ladybois, they are well known worldwide. I wouldn't even call them 'girls' tbh, but that is semantics. Thailand is awesome, great food, great martial arts (cdwold FTW!!), and many other cool things.

thats what you said

DeletedUser

I guess they are just a bunch of geek who's dreaming for some hot girls in their bed. :)

DeletedUser

Let me make you a sammich first.