Is CHIK3N CHICKEN?

DeletedUser

I have publicly talked poorly about CHIK3N and declared war on them and over the span of this i have yet to recieve a nuke. Why wouldnt there be three nukes on my doorstep because i am surrounded and out numbered. If they are really i strong first place tribe why havent i already been eliminated? I live next to these players and i havent lost one troop yet where i have killed over 750 troops. Is CHIK3N chicken to attack me?

DeletedUser

simply because we would pefer to play with you ... we know whats in your village .. and you have one little village ..why take you out when your trying to get us to kill you its boring and to be honest your village size isnt big engough yet ..grow it a little bigger then we might look at you again

also we told you ..we surrendered to you ... you won the war !!!!

DeletedUser

i havent lost one troop yet where i have killed over 750 troops. Is CHIK3N chicken to attack me?

That's really, really sad... if you wanted to get raped by CHICK3N wouldn't you go after someone in leadership and try to take them on? For a soloist you're playing with a match soaked in petrol/gas (depending where you live). 750 troops is minimal losses to that Tribe, easily recruited back too... So don't brag about the troops you have killed, more than likely they dodged or it's one of their smaller players/villages... not to mention you're itty bitty in the long run to them.

Good day to you sire!

DeletedUser

ngunghoung remade his account with an american name now.

DeletedUser

agullabell i wrote my terms of your surrender and none of those happened
second all of the better villages are already yours
third dont any of you have dignity

i am sorry Leonova but so far the troop loses ratio is 750:0
i shouldnt need to go after their leadership because if they cant take me out without me doing anything how can they win a war against a tribe bigger than me

Edward i am trying to get the attention of people
i have 23 views on this page which means at least 15 people other than the people that have written read the page
i want people to read what i have to say and eventually CHIK3N will get annoyed and come after me which is what i want

DeletedUser

it doesnt work that way.

They are big exactly because they dont do stupid stuff like that. There is no benefit to them attacking you, so they wont do it.

DeletedUser98416

errrrmmmm....reply on this thread...well... pffffffff

ewwww... eh...ooo.. ummm..

i really dont want to embarasse myself to reply on ur talk...cus, dont take me wrong, but from ur talk all i can conclude u are some kind of begginer or noob at this game..

DeletedUser

failturtle.jpg

I love it when turtles get tired of their fail tactics and then get upset that they can't decide battles. It's really quite delicious.

DeletedUser98416

ahahah :) bonfire with cats...so predictable...some poorly deff and morale advantage...no purpose of wasting anything at him....just let him bla blaing around :D

DeletedUser

lol

when this guy declared war we scouted and sent one axe or spear and one sword and changed our villages names just to give him some fun ..even our fourm had a post so that we could see who thought of the best names

DeletedUser

haha scout whore and Lol no more words need to be said on this forum the italics say what kind of player this is and those reports show what kind.

DeletedUser

i am sorry Leonova but so far the troop loses ratio is 750:0
i shouldnt need to go after their leadership because if they cant take me out without me doing anything how can they win a war against a tribe bigger than me

Why be sorry for? :icon_eek:

Seriously, even their lowest member would have 38% morale against you... you're nothing to them and sorry but attacking you would be a waste of time for them. Grow more and verse their lowest member and see how long you last then ;)

pudge.d.butcher

i would seriously be hilarious if this cracknut got nuked, at 38% morale and possibly a bonfire paly, 3-4 nukes will go surely.

DeletedUser96514

Oh, now im sad. i thought this was going to be a serious Anti-CHIK3N thread. I wouldn't waste 6 Axemen on this guy, not even if i accidentally built them in a Def villa. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think the real point behind the thread is whether AC0RN is ACORN or T1M3 is Time

anyone see what i did there :p

DeletedUser

You went 3l173 5p34k on us XD

Been a while huggies :p Anyways, how is everyone doing besides laughing at this thread?