Is CHIK3N CHICKEN?

DeletedUser

He doesn't want to be attacked he wants to be recruited...

Nice white wall :icon_eek:

DeletedUser97989

1)I have publicly talked poorly about CHIK3N and 2)declared war on them and over the span of this 3) i have yet to recieve a nuke. 4)Why wouldnt there be three nukes on my doorstep because i am surrounded and out numbered. 5) If they are really i strong first place tribe why havent i already been eliminated? I live next to these players and 6) i havent lost one troop yet where i have killed over 750 troops. 7) Is CHIK3N chicken to attack me?

1) Why I love them hugs Ftw :)
2) Poor guys/gals they must have been so scared
3) I wonder why. Obviously there troops would be put to good use attacking you. After all you are there worst enemy.
4)See above
5) See above x2
6)Wow you havent lost a troop yet you have killed over 750 troops your paladin must be epics. Oh yeah and twstats must lie :icon_rolleyes:. By the way I dont care if you restarted or you were talking about troops lost to chick3n. I am always right. Sorry.
2igf6zr.jpg

7) To wrap it all up. No.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

can someone send a fake at him at least. Or maybe a couple of fakes so he gets really scared. His reaction would be priceless.

DeletedUser

ok i am gonna send 50 fakes to him right now! whos gonna join me?

DeletedUser

nahh he'll just say.. is that the best you people can do ~.~ :p

DeletedUser

is it in k64? if so i would gladly send a few waste of space troops to him simply because you dont touch chicken because it tastes good :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

is it in k64? if so i would gladly send a few waste of space troops to him simply because you dont touch chicken because it tastes good :icon_twisted:

+1 i am a chicken lover :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

btw im in flawless so you probably wont like me anymore :icon_cool: Failing like a pro

DeletedUser

This thread needs to be put behind bars. It's a never-ending source of spam. :D

Last edited by a moderator: