Is CHIK3N CHICKEN?

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
I opened this thread thinking it would be a philosophical discussion... disappointed :icon_cry:

If only we had a tribe called Egg, then we could hear that old chestnut of a question several hundred times.

DeletedUser98809

I opened this thread thinking it would be a philosophical discussion... disappointed :icon_cry:

If only we had a tribe called Egg, then we could hear that old chestnut of a question several hundred times.

I blame you when the question is asked (for it no doubt will be, now).

DeletedUser

The Chicken simply had to come before the egg, simple biology and evolution dictates so... or does it :icon_razz:.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
The Chicken simply had to come before the egg, simple biology and evolution dictates so... or does it :icon_razz:.

According to the metro (reliable source, I know):

"British researchers say the chicken must have come first as the formation of eggs is only possible thanks to a protein found in the chicken’s ovaries."

Next on the list. We need a tribe called Road...

DeletedUser

If that were to happen, then the answer to that question on this world would be CHICK3N :icon_razz:

Other than that, on real world terms it'd be debated for millenniums to come :icon_biggrin: :icon_wink: