Is FEAR Crumbling?

DeletedUser

It started with the Failure Merge attempt with Kiltom, now what i would consider some of their better players have left to form War!. It seems bluster isn't enough to keep a tribe at war together, how long will the tribe last?

DeletedUser

It started with the Failure Merge attempt with Kiltom, now what i would consider some of their better players have left to form War!. It seems bluster isn't enough to keep a tribe at war together, how long will the tribe last?

I was thinking it was formed due to the desire to attack konos.

DeletedUser

neither already answered why war! exist in another tab... didn't think it was worth making a tab... but seems the fear haters want it so here it is, lol....

Click here bottom of page

For anyone too lazy to find it, here is wut rich wrote

Don't agree with fear leadership i was away leading up to the merge as many of you may or not know when i returned i had made friends with some of kiltom and was for it as it seemed it was a friend in need. little did i know that there was a plot already in the mix one that is only now coming out to light. Like kiltom and rando i feel i was betrayed now marked as an enemy to the tribe i helped create.

wanna know why nothing has happened in the fear front... cause i wasn't there... we started the war with op's and did well when i accepted a new position with in my company i had to make a choice either be a barb mucher and keep account alive or delete. that was almost two months ago. I come back and my tribe leadership are doing the very same thing that we hated kiltom for doing which is not warring but reporting and trying to ruin tribes from with in. apparently starting with our new allies in kiltom... people i swore wasn't a trick and that we wanted a real aliance. Appears Leg and Shak have a different way of doing things... on top of that not a single op was planned in my absence except barb muching in k45 and some players moving to the front after months.... just players randomly attacking anyone really.

I'd rather die or delete with honor then try and win with those tactic's... So like so many others War! is now apparently an enemy to fear as were already marked as that in there diplomacy. Fear members are already being threaten to avoid me and to destroy my new found tribe.... I have no beef with fear members but if attacked i will defend and attack back...

DeletedUser

neither already answered why war! exist in another tab... didn't think it was worth making a tab... but seems the fear haters want it so here it is, lol....

Click here bottom of page
I dont read that TAB mate, thanks for the link.

What you said about Fear was what we in Prime have been saying for months so i am not surprised you were disappointed by them, i would be also. I personally also like to take villages with troops rather than all the Spies and Politics that some players like this game for, that was the reason i left my old account actually. There is plenty of fighting still to be had by those who want to do though so my fun in the game is assured for the time being.

As i said at the start of the post it seems the best are leaving Fear so maybe the lowly SAW will run them over and whipe them out, lol.

DeletedUser

Like i said in the other thread. we have nothign against War! and wont be attacking them. And as for us tryign to ruin other tribes from the inside, i have no idea what rich is talking about. We may have some spies but no one is doign anything about it. so i dont know what he is talkign about there.

DeletedUser59335

Well the only thing War! is doing is building some sort of wall between Prime & FEAR?! :O

DeletedUser

quite honestly, i dont htink its gonna matter too much. the people in war! are the people fighting prime originally anyway. So its still the same people fighting.

DeletedUser

As i said at the start of the post it seems the best are leaving Fear so maybe the lowly SAW will run them over and whipe them out, lol.

Here I was under the impression Rich was such a noob. Now he is the best of Fear.... Go figure.

By the way, I think it's safe to say that War! won't be open for recruitment by Prime since they are indeed the very people that have been fighting Prime since the beginning. Hands off of them kthxbai.

DeletedUser

Here I was under the impression Rich was such a noob. Now he is the best of Fear.... Go figure.

By the way, I think it's safe to say that War! won't be open for recruitment by Prime since they are indeed the very people that have been fighting Prime since the beginning. Hands off of them kthxbai.

only noob by prime standard but still best in fear :)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Any factors would be considered...But the true factor remained the leaders have different ideologies and resulted to this unwanted failure.....
Fear?! in my opinion is a strong tribe regroup...take one player at a time and fight.

DeletedUser

I was disapointed in the inability of He and his friends to get rid of me from K25 as i expected much more from them. I dont really think of them as FEAR? as they were in WHO? when our fight started so i still consider them WHO?. I have always considered FEAR? a low skill tribe of Noobs waiting to led to distruction by somebody so it was no surprise that they became council/leaders. With them gone FEAR goes back to clueless tribe it was and the war will continue. K24/25 seem to be the most interesting K's on the map...and we want 'em, lol, along with the rest of them...

Some players seem to think that changing tribes changes the war, but the villages are all still in the same spots, and run by the same players. Same old, same old really.

Or.... noob by Prime standards until they join Prime then they are totally l33t.

The rules of Diplomacy in Prime have changed a lot, there will be no white flag shown.
Nobody in WAR! will ever get into Prime, we want to fight and it seems they do also so it should suit us both well.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Sleepless Elite

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Like i said in the other thread. we have nothign against War! and wont be attacking them. And as for us tryign to ruin other tribes from the inside, i have no idea what rich is talking about. We may have some spies but no one is doign anything about it. so i dont know what he is talkign about there.
Spare me this BS, you wanted to destroy KilTom, you never thought another tribe shall rise haha you fail once again. And your tribe will pay the price.

In regards to spies ooh yeah we have plenty... You have none.

War! should be attacking you maybe, no wonder you and leg sucks rich has the right to leave really.

Rich26ca on 15.03. at 01:51
Well here we are both gone from our former tribes mate, lol...

Could handle the BS and could keep the BS'ing up...

as i've always said Kono is no enemy of mine. and now that i don't have to hold up pretenses with being associated with fear leadership are gone i can tell you this...

This was legs plan to get kiltom messed, too steal there members and get half of you banned. gloated it in the fear council forum before i freaked out and told him he is an ass. i've been a little busy with RL till recently and came in right at the merger.

I never intend for any of this to happen mate...

watch yourself he can't be trusted. and is already looking to have all of you banned so watch what you do.
This is a mail from your beloved previous duke. Stating your true identity...
So naive from you to think you can destroy KilTom that easily.
You are pathetic.

Fear is CRUMBLING? Yes they are.

DeletedUser

You will see fear will not crumble. and silly you to believe everythign rich says. too bad he was tryign to save his neck as he wont have any of our support and now is on the frontlines between yoru tribe and prime.

After ripping rich a new one in the forums your are so easily convinced he is telling yoru the truth ;) So you think what you want LOTD.

And since you were able to see our council forum you wouldve saw that there was nothing about messing kiltom up or getting anyone banned. So Mr. i have spies everywhere why dont you look in our forums and check out these accusations?

Leg didnt do anythign to get anyone banned. If people are cheating they get banned simple as that. We took the merge cuz randy came to us. We proposed it earlier but i told him that it woudlnt work. so we called it off. then he came back begged leg to let kiltom merge into our tribe. we let them and it seems like it was a FAIL so we kicked them.

And even after rich did that and dispieses FEAR or whatever. Me and him are still good friends, so i doubt they will attack us. But once again good luck trying to provoke it!

Last edited by a moderator:

rich26ca

true it has become a little of that....

and TG i've played here on this world for almost what two year something retarded like that and have asked for support once in all that time and all those incoming...

but you are right i still consider you, kip69. darrennelson, kingced, adrain, and a few other friends

I could still get support from fear if i needed it.... you forget who lead charlie company while being duke till another brave sole took over ;)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Good luck!!! Rich fight!!! Sooner or later you will find the true answer to all your questions.

Your attitude you've shown in the forums must be put to a test.

DeletedUser

true it has become a little of that....

and TG i've played here on this world for almost what two year something retarded like that and have asked for support once in all that time and all those incoming...

but you are right i still consider you, kip69. darrennelson, kingced, adrain, and a few other friends

I could still get support from fear if i needed it.... you forget who lead charlie company while being duke till another brave sole took over ;)

It's a shame to see old friends split like this mate, but best of luck to you; I'll continue to hope the desire to destroy Prime will win over other world & tribal politics (i.e. Fear?! putting old problems behind them, them and BSM are the two tribes I've had the most time for in w 20 for a while now).

DeletedUser

First off, you can't talk about bans in forums.

Second, we should all be ashamed of ourselves for playing on this world where bans have had a major impact on the last 2-3 big wars.

Too many tribes on this world are full of empty accounts that are being permanently sat and used for the troops. Because of that so many have been banned. Some tribes have so many being sat they are a ridiculous, BSM begged for a truce stating that they had only about 10 players sitting all the tribes other accounts.

I personally think the game would be far better if the old accounts were not held active in the game so long so they could mess with accounts being played by actual players, it skews the game out of true. But the owners of the game run a commercial enterprise that wants more money so I doubt that will change.