Is it a good time to join this world?

DeletedUser

As the title really,

I have come back to tw after many months off, Saw a friend was on here and have popped in to say hello..

Seems like Im a year behind everyone else, however who Im surrounded by do not seem terribly active...

So if you were in my shoes.... would you carry on playing?

Renegadefox

i dunno but i'd have put this in the general discussion thread :D

DeletedUser17769

I would, I joied w29 which is pretty old, but its still fun.

And I moved this to general as its more fitting.

DeletedUser

cheers Enark, unfort its been a while on this forum and I forgot there is usually a general discussion thread.

Im growing quite quickly ... i cannot wait to start pestering my neighbours!

nmason930

Well it kind of depends where you're at. I wouldn't suggest starting in the NE as those guys noble anything that wiggles. :D

Unfortunately i've let some things live in my core, and that's why now, we've all got to deal with Mikey still running around here, annoying people with his active posting. :icon_razz:

(well idk, mikey, would you have stuck with the other accounts if there wasn't the option for you to trade down?)

Anyways, I definitely see W38 as being one with great potential...just one that will never be realized. So if you want to kick it here with your friend, or if you just prefer 2x worlds. Then i'd give it a shot at least. But if you're in this to be aggressive and compete for a top rank, (be prepared to simply wait it out for the rest of us up top to just quit) cause that's about what its gonna take to catch up....IMO

DeletedUser

It depends what you like.

If you like an easy-going account on the rim, yes. If you like competition, not really.

DeletedUser91827

This is liltanks dual account - lol

He threatened me if I didn't let this guy join and become a leader - lol

Anybody interested in reading the mails (friend or foe) please mail me on w38 !!!

Renegadefox

(well idk, mikey, would you have stuck with the other accounts if there wasn't the option for you to trade down?)

Only just read this, sorry Nat :icon_smile:

Hrm... i guess i'd have probably stuck at it, but i got the choice to trade down several times. Big accounts end up boring, dull and repetitive.

DeletedUser91827

There you go renegade... you have something to thank me for by bringing this post to the top - lol