Is it just world 76 they have ****ed?

DeletedUser

I was going to create a new build because I noticed at times my nukes were becoming more effective than usual.

It turns out that the combat system has changed completely and that all my old builds are worthless.

The only logic I can see is they have made it so any simpleton can play as it is truly now only a choice between speed or strength.

(I know axe and lc pure ruin my point but how many of us are willing to have +100% recruit time for +50% strength)

0af96f2c501885e6e3b3a9b237cadf6d.png

DeletedUser

Call me an idiot if I missed something but I remember when I could get an edge over my enemy by making a stronger build than them
now it seems the best strategy is to go 24/7 spear/hc and then have a daily sacrificial ritual where you kill about 100 hc and recruit spears/swords to fill the gap

axe heavy nukes may become a thing again

I apologise in advance if I double the time it takes to end the world

DeletedUser

Everything looks normal to me apart from you, this is an old calculation SS I had saved somewhere ...
UWXhTK.jpg

You have more Rams in your calculation for attack on 8000 SP + 2000 HC so more wall damage, I have more Axe and LC so a bit more troops damage for me but less wall damage ...

DeletedUser67579

Devil not sure what you are moaning about but as the world gets older most players I know stop building swords as the world gets older and larger because they are slow to build. My account stopped building swords 3 months ago

Psihic

Devil not sure what you are moaning about but as the world gets older most players I know stop building swords as the world gets older and larger because they are slow to build. My account stopped building swords 3 months ago

To me everything looks perfectly normal, like it was on every world I played. The calcs and everything so not sure what you are on about devil ?

DeletedUser

I don't really build swords either but I thought I would look into making a new build

do you not find it weird that 8k swords , 2k hc does just as good as or better than 8k spears , 2k hc against the average nuke

btw the troop strength has changed I am sure

can't remember accurately but I think swords use to have 55 gen def and 15 cav def and spears use to have 15 gen def and 50 cav def

which would explain my confusion

I was very tired when I posted this but I have now seen certain weaknesses and strengths to exploit

if you don't understand any of this

good luck

DeletedUser115886

You may be right, they may have changed stats a little at some point but I cannot remember from when I first played and the Tribal Wars forums don't have the settings listed that far back. Twstats had more info and that's what I posted above, I admit there is a chance at twstats being wrong.